Mr M J Wilson
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 17 for Malcolm John Wilson of Pakefield, Lowestoft who died on May 2, aged 69.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 17 for Malcolm John Wilson of Pakefield, Lowestoft who died on May 2, aged 69.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Norma Wilson (wife), Andrea Hood (daughter), Martin and Karen Wilson (son and daughter-in-law), Bethany Hood (granddaughter), Michael Keeler, Sylvia and Tony Rouse (sister and brother-in-law), Karon Sheppard and Terry Oven, Peggy Morland, Heather and Dean Parkin, June and Colin Wilson, Jan and Reg White, Lyn Beckham, June Cross, Mary Knights, John Head, Michael and Francis Bubel, Teresa Bloomfield and Ivan Prior, Denise Cable, Ian and Dulcie Bloomfield, Stuart Bloomfield and Danielle Collins, Ryan Bloomfield, Brett Cable, Lee Cable, Tony Clover, Bill Firmin and Marie, Peter and Nancy Wooden, David Gwyn, June Rushmore, Charles and Reene Oldman, John Corbett, Ronnie Capps, Betty Freeman, Tim Nathan, Leon and Elizabeth Crosson, Jill and Keith Thacker, Moira McKenzie, Roger and Christine Benton, Keith and Avril Wigg, Beryl and John Rooke, Joyce and John Julings, Peter Myers and Ann Keeler, Brian and Francis Sumner, Leslie Holland, Derek Medler, Jim and Diane Rowlands, Sue Hills and Paul Peek, Mary, Loretta, Eileen, Sylvia and Marlene, Ian and Susan Robinson, Rosemary Pye, Peter and Ann Chapman.
Norma and family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expression of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations for Papworth Hospital Charity which are still being accepted c/o Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault