Mr N Bunn
THE Funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday December 9 for Noel Bunn who died on November 26 aged 87.The Rev Leonard Payne officiated.
THE Funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday December 9 for Noel Bunn who died on November 26 aged 87.
The Rev Leonard Payne officiated.
Immediate mourners were: Penny and Robin Barley (Daughter and Son-in-law), Maureen and Keith West (Daughter and Son-in-law), Malcolm and Glenda Bunn (Son and Daughter-in-law), Diane and Mick Guthrie (Daughter and Son-in-law), Darren Barley, Louise Collett, Karen West, Arron Wright, Nicky and Emma Bunn, Dean and April Bunn, Norma and Peter Weston, Brian and Monica Bunn, Doreen Head (also representing Donny Head), Louise Haylock, Maureen Jones, Carol Websdale.
Others attending were: Peter Dyer (Brenda Dyer), Mr and Mrs P Bland, Dawn and Dave Robinson, Mr and Mrs M Plant, Mr and Mrs James Hay (friends, shipmates), Cliff and Linda Allen, V Allen (shipmate), John Deacon (shipmate), Mr and Mrs M Gardiner, Mr A Gardner (family and Mrs A Groves), Peter Plant, Pauline and Richard Townsend, unable to attend Lisa Nichols and Jimmy Brooks.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to extend their sincere thanks to the nurses, carers, members of Wrentham Surgery and neighbours for their help and kindness in looking after Bunny over the years, thanks also Fishers Funeral Services for making the arrangements and their kindness.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 8 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings