Mr N Bunn
THE Funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday December 9 for Noel Bunn who died on November 26 aged 87.The Rev Leonard Payne officiated.
THE Funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday December 9 for Noel Bunn who died on November 26 aged 87.
The Rev Leonard Payne officiated.
Immediate mourners were: Penny and Robin Barley (Daughter and Son-in-law), Maureen and Keith West (Daughter and Son-in-law), Malcolm and Glenda Bunn (Son and Daughter-in-law), Diane and Mick Guthrie (Daughter and Son-in-law), Darren Barley, Louise Collett, Karen West, Arron Wright, Nicky and Emma Bunn, Dean and April Bunn, Norma and Peter Weston, Brian and Monica Bunn, Doreen Head (also representing Donny Head), Louise Haylock, Maureen Jones, Carol Websdale.
Others attending were: Peter Dyer (Brenda Dyer), Mr and Mrs P Bland, Dawn and Dave Robinson, Mr and Mrs M Plant, Mr and Mrs James Hay (friends, shipmates), Cliff and Linda Allen, V Allen (shipmate), John Deacon (shipmate), Mr and Mrs M Gardiner, Mr A Gardner (family and Mrs A Groves), Peter Plant, Pauline and Richard Townsend, unable to attend Lisa Nichols and Jimmy Brooks.
The family would like to extend their sincere thanks to the nurses, carers, members of Wrentham Surgery and neighbours for their help and kindness in looking after Bunny over the years, thanks also Fishers Funeral Services for making the arrangements and their kindness.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 2 Thug who 'climbed in window and threatened man for over an hour' is jailed
- 3 'It will look fantastic': Work to restore former Post Office under way
- 4 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 5 New trees planted on disused piece of land as Community Garden is unveiled
- 6 'A fantastic accolade': Top award honour for community staff nurse
- 7 'Something special': First Light Festival to return with new events
- 8 Weightlifter abused hospital staff after five day drinking binge
- 9 Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- 10 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park