Mr P C B Kent
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on September 25 for Percival Kent who died on September 13, aged 91.Mr Michael Leigh-Pearson officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on September 25 for Percival Kent who died on September 13, aged 91.
Mr Michael Leigh-Pearson officiated.
Mourners were: Richard Kent (son), Diane and Ronnie Coleman (daughter and son-in-law), Darren Syder, Rachel Orves, Rebecca, Oliver and Eleanor Pearson, Melanie, Alan and Drew Fitton, Rosemary Kent, Richard Pearson, Mary Garbutt, Peggy Galer, Margaret Roe, June Mansfield, Hilary Lepine, representing the Royal British Legion were John and Daisy Bayliss, S Henderson, E Osborne, Bill and Margaret Watson, representing the Ancient order of Foresters was H G Jefferies, representing Lowestoft Town Football Club were Ken Annison, David Brooks, R J Durrant, Alison Kent, Rebecca Kent, K Read, Ivan Warford, representing the RNA Beccles were Roy Colbeck, Sandy Colbeck, June and Derek Cowlbeck, Ernie Davis, Mike Denton, Mr J S Ewins, Peter and Vera Hutton, David Jefferson, Eddie Jenkins, B Keable, Mr and Mrs B R Knights, Larry Lambert, A Lewry, Mr and Mrs R Ling, Len and Iris Manners, Joe Maude, L MacDonald, Mrs R McCandless, Derek Monument, Alf Muffet, Colin Orriss, Tony Porter, Mr Brian Richardson, Paul Russell, Mike Saunders, P Sharman, Mr F Sharman, E Thompson, Mr and Mrs E Thrower, Leo Whisstock, Mark Wigg, John Williamson, Brian Woodruff, I Bond and S Dillot, other mourners were Barbara Alexander, Peter Armes, Mr Deryck Ayers, Mr B Charge, Mr and Mrs M Drew, Fred Frosdicke, Tom Hawthorn MBE, Mr Gerald Hogg, Eric Meades, Mrs Betty Pointon and David Skinner
Unable to attend were: Mary, Daisy and Molly Syder (USA), Mr R Kent (Australia), Mr and Mrs G and P Ling, great-grandchildren Eric Fitton, William and Katie Orves and Archie Thompsom.
You may also want to watch:
The family wishes to thank Mr Michael Leigh-Pearson, standard bearers and associations in attendance for a must moving and memorable service. Also to staff and carers at Kensington House. Donations for The Royal Navel Association and the Royal British Legion are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY, 01502 583637.
Will all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 10 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in