Mr P Howes
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, November 25, of Percy (Jack) Howes who died on November 11, aged 81.The Curate Helen Jary officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, November 25, of Percy (Jack) Howes who died on November 11, aged 81.
The Curate Helen Jary officiated.
Mourners were: Doreen (wife), Larry and Sue, Kevin and Jeanette, Robert and Sarah, Richard and Gill, Shaun and Louise, Nathan and Kelly, Glynn and Linda Rose, Janet and Glynn Williams, Karen Kitchin, Jill Burwood, Donna Harmer, Colin Hutchinson, Bryan Hutchinson, Anne Hutchinson, Sylvia Lacey, Elaine Wicks, Louise Harrison, Nicky Haylock, Joe and Letty Hart, David and Beth Branson, Jean Sharman, Ann Gisborne, Megan Shand, Joanne, Shand, Pat Campbell, Tracey Campbell, Olive Leavey, Betty Leavey, Sarah Wood, Mr and Mrs A Brooks, Maud Pinkney, Keith Pinkney, Pam and Bernie Earles, Bernie Ladd, Malcolm Hicks, William Bird, Ron Lock and Yvonne Hogg, Dennis Bentley, P J Mitchell, Phill Munnings, Tom Beales, Jon Fennell, David Cheek, Darren Gloss.
Unable to attend were: Monica Rose and Russell Rose.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind messages of condolence, flowers and donations for The Children's Ward, James Paget Hospital (cheques made payable to JPUH NHS Foundation Trust). Special thanks to Curate Helen Jary, the police and the paramedics.
Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 3 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 4 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 7 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 8 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft.