Mr R C Shillings
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 4, for Roy Shillings of Lowestoft, who died on March 18, aged 76.Captain Paul McDonough officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 4, for Roy Shillings of Lowestoft, who died on March 18, aged 76.
Captain Paul McDonough officiated.
Mourners were,: Loving wife Stella, Karen and Peter (daughter and son-in-law), Graham and Vanessa (son and partner), granddaughter Victoria and husband Lee, granddaughter Hannah also Anna Haig, grandsons Jonathan, Damien and Jamie, Becki and Ainee, Barbara and Billy (sister and brother-in-law), Gaynor and Jasmine, Carl and June, Carol and Kelly, Kerri and Donna, Mr and Mrs Peek, Mrs M Moore, Mrs M Thurston, Mr J Thurston, Mr T Thurston, Mr and Mrs D Baker, Mr and Mrs McPartland, Mr M Houghton, Mr and Mrs T Hammond, Mr and Mrs E Thurston, Michael Thurston, Carol and Sharon, Tricia Newrick, Pamela Ellis, Stella and Paul Watkinson, Dawn Wisby, Joanne Kindred, Lisa Bibby, Wayne Newrick.
Representing son Stephen who was unable to attend was Ann Stockdale Bond and Pam from Aid and Assist. Also unable to attend was Pat Shillings, Ruby Deakin and Lesley Edwards.
You may also want to watch:
Many more friends and neighbours also attended too numerous to mention.
Special thanks to Captain Paul McDonough for his comforting service. Also to Colin and Shirley for their help and support.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 8 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
Stella and family wishes to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, cards, flowers and donations being received for the RNLI (Lowestoft), c/o Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.