Mr R W Ward
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on June 4, for Robert William Ward, of Lowestoft, who died on May 17, aged 75.Captain Paul McDonough officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on June 4, for Robert William Ward, of Lowestoft, who died on May 17, aged 75.
Captain Paul McDonough officiated.
Mourners were, Ann Ward (wife), Carol and Mark (daughter and partner), Paul and Beer (son and partner), Gemma (granddaughter), Ruby, Barry and Yvonne, Gary and Caroline, Gordon, David, Linda, Chris and Simon, Ivan Gooch, Roz Biggs. Unable to attend were: Sisters Lucy, Pamela and Gladys, brother Arthur and sister-in-law Wilma, Paul Biggs.
The family of the late Mr Robert Ward would like to thank all relatives and friends for the kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations to JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Sandra Chapman Unit) are still being accepted c/o Powell's (Funeral Directors) Ltd. Special thanks to Ward 17 and SC Unit.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Powell's (Funeral Directors) Ltd, 221 St. Peter's Street, Lowestoft.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members