Mr S D Brooks
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 13 of Sidney 'Sid' Dennis Brooks of Lowestoft, who died on January 3, aged 78.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 13 of Sidney 'Sid' Dennis Brooks of Lowestoft, who died on January 3, aged 78.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Kevin and Julie Brooks (son and daughter-in-law), Gary, Sandra, Daniel and Amelia (son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren), June, John and Anne Miller (sister, brother-in-law and niece), Caroline Boulton and Natalie Tharp (nieces), Bryan and Helen David, Ian and Linda Hicks, Paul Larter, David Wardrop, Philip Holden, John Cooper, Simon Mirza, Andy Horne, Gwen Wicks, Anne Maas, Sharon Stannard, Jackie Rose, Toni Dumbrill, Jake and Viv Barlow.
Unavoidably absent: Molly, Lucy and Alice (granddaughters). Due to adverse weather conditions the following family and friends unable to attend: Eunice, Trevor and Vanessa Tharp, Mark and Yvonne Denyer, George and Debbie Field, Jean Hawksworth, Brian and Janie Benger, John and Marcia Brimson, Jennifer and Rodney Nash, Helen and Peter Morton, Dawn and Anthony Vaccars, Ray and Belinda Heal.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Sid wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kindness during this sad time and for the many cards received. Special thanks to all the staff at Broadlands Residential Care Home, Dr Mark Nettleton and Partners at Bridge Road Surgery, the Macmillan Nursing Team and Graeme Franks and staff at Anglia Co-op Funerals.
Donations for the British Heart Foundation and JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Macmillan Nurses) are still being collected by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.