Mr S J Waters
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, October 6, for Steven John Waters, who died on Wednesday, September 23, aged 50.The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, October 6, for Steven John Waters, who died on Wednesday, September 23, aged 50.
The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
Mourners were: Louise, Oliver and Emily Smith and Ian Thompson, Liz, Eddie and Stacey Ellis, Charlie Bassett and Daniela Waters, Gina Bassett, Paul, Trina and Stephanie Watkinson, Cathy Martin and Neil House, Gillian Cooper, Molly and Donny Thompson, Jill Bennett, Trevor Bennett and Sandra Shields, Doreen Rounce and Christine Welham, Beryl and George Ross, Beverley Farr and Wendy Jolly, Billy Snowling, Alison and Matt Holmes, Tanya Aldridge and Daniella Penedo, Alan Smith, Brian and Sue Arlow, Duncan McLennan, John Knights, Stevie Dell, Gordon Storey, Chris and Nell Bishop, Michael Gibbs, Bob Gillies, Jenny Burden, Michael Greer-Walker, Ruth, Rick, Anna and Sam Harrowven, Neil Emery, Hayley Weavers and Howie Jones, Michael and Yvonne Stewart, Malcolm Bryant, Rita Hayward, Jane Knight, Terry Grimble, Neil Hunt, Marc (Lex - Harvey) and Adam and Julia (One Stop).
Unable to attend were Jogita Dzerve, Jason Gooch and Sheila Watkinson.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.
Will all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 3 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 8 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull
- 9 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings