Mr S K Edwards
THE service to celebrate the life of Stephen Edwards, who died on September 3, took place at Parkhill Hotel, Piton, on September 14.The Rev Peter Glanville officiated.
THE service to celebrate the life of Stephen Edwards, who died on September 3, took place at Parkhill Hotel, Piton, on September 14.
The Rev Peter Glanville officiated.
Mourners were: Jackie Edwards, Hayley and Andy Cubitt, Rhys Edwards and Jodie McComb, Stanley and Jane Edwards, Tony Martin, Nicola Marshall, Susan and Ray Head, Michael Millward, Stella and David Turner, Stephanie and Carl Gildroy, Janice and Chris White, Sylvia Bygrave, Norman and Melanie Bygrave, Sheila and Norman Ayres, Iris West, Malcolm West, Lee and Linda Soanes, Marion Davies (also representing Kit, Mark, Claire, Andrew, Daniel and Hayden), Peter and Jackie Cook, Sharon Cook, Joanna Cook, Christopher and Tara Cook, Michael and Carolyn Cook, Lynsay Cook, Andrew Cook, Will Cook, Len and Pauline Cook, Richard and Kaye, Stephen Prior and Amanda Searby, Ken Stevens and Carol Bullard, Will (Holgates), Ray Vincent, Roger and Barbara Naisbitt, Hughie, Gill Wigby, Robert Knights, Keith Jeffries, Martin Jeffery, Roger, Joan and Steven Harrod, Graham and Angela Pinkney, Peter and Angela Girling, John Holmes (Jack Rose Old Lowestoft Society), Peter Killby, Philip Rasbery, Karen and Geoff Pipe, Penny Forrest, Linda and Neville Painter, Mary and Graham Baldry, David and Bernie Broom, Ann Broom and Dave George, Vanessa and Tony Madle, Sonia Foulger, Joanne Bagshaw, Alex Pottle, Victoria Read, Sarah and Keron Burroughs, Tony and Jayne Damerell, Claire Davey, Emma Shilling, Emma McAllen, Anja Frost, Matthew Punter, Lee McNamara, Mary McNamara, Kevin Griffiths, Cindy Griffiths, Gary Blake, Bill Beachill, Xanne Youlden, Carolyn Haylock, Heidi and Jill Carter, Robert Drage, Jackie and Garry Ray, Sarah Chapman, Angela Bullock, Janet Reynolds, Sharon and Richard Field, Jemma Godbold, Craig Godbold, Shirley and Terry Parker. Apologies to anyone not mentioned.
Unable to attend were: Danielle Sampson, Glynis Galek, Germaine Trevor Massey, Linda and Mick Cubitt, Carl Cook, Sharon McComb.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their many expressions of sympathy, their floral tributes and donations towards the RNLI.
Donations made payable to the RNLI are still being accepted c/o Arthur Jary and Sons Ltd, 1 Golden Court, Bridge Road, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft, NR32 31U.
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
Special thanks to Anita Graves of Jary's, Rev Peter Glanville for his empathy and the wonderful service and to Parkhill Hotel.