Mr S R Eldridge
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.
The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
Mourners were: Voulla and Philip Evers-Buckland, Elena and Mark Ostrowski, Pauline and John Roach, son David, daughters Joy and Carole, grandson Lee, granddaughters Claire, Laura and Kim, Mrs Miriam Powell, Sue and Pip Smith and daughter Jasmine, friends from the Metropolitan Police Force, members of the Hard of Hearing Club, Lowestoft and Bungay and Blackheath Road Signing Choir, Mr Chris Davy (also representing his family) and many more relations and friends too many to name.
Thank you also for the many cards and messages of sympathy and for donations received in lieu of floral tributes. Also very special thanks to Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook for the wonderful words of comfort, also Rivetts Ltd for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 2 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 3 Woman bruised after being bitten by dog
- 4 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 5 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 6 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 7 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 8 Pier owners looking forward to bright future
- 9 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 10 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"