Mr S R Eldridge
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.
The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
Mourners were: Voulla and Philip Evers-Buckland, Elena and Mark Ostrowski, Pauline and John Roach, son David, daughters Joy and Carole, grandson Lee, granddaughters Claire, Laura and Kim, Mrs Miriam Powell, Sue and Pip Smith and daughter Jasmine, friends from the Metropolitan Police Force, members of the Hard of Hearing Club, Lowestoft and Bungay and Blackheath Road Signing Choir, Mr Chris Davy (also representing his family) and many more relations and friends too many to name.
Thank you also for the many cards and messages of sympathy and for donations received in lieu of floral tributes. Also very special thanks to Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook for the wonderful words of comfort, also Rivetts Ltd for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 2 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 3 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?