Mr S R Eldridge
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.
The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
Mourners were: Voulla and Philip Evers-Buckland, Elena and Mark Ostrowski, Pauline and John Roach, son David, daughters Joy and Carole, grandson Lee, granddaughters Claire, Laura and Kim, Mrs Miriam Powell, Sue and Pip Smith and daughter Jasmine, friends from the Metropolitan Police Force, members of the Hard of Hearing Club, Lowestoft and Bungay and Blackheath Road Signing Choir, Mr Chris Davy (also representing his family) and many more relations and friends too many to name.
Thank you also for the many cards and messages of sympathy and for donations received in lieu of floral tributes. Also very special thanks to Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook for the wonderful words of comfort, also Rivetts Ltd for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Sex offender caught with indecent images avoids prison
- 4 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 5 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 6 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 7 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 8 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 9 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 10 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building