Mr S R Eldridge
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.
The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
Mourners were: Voulla and Philip Evers-Buckland, Elena and Mark Ostrowski, Pauline and John Roach, son David, daughters Joy and Carole, grandson Lee, granddaughters Claire, Laura and Kim, Mrs Miriam Powell, Sue and Pip Smith and daughter Jasmine, friends from the Metropolitan Police Force, members of the Hard of Hearing Club, Lowestoft and Bungay and Blackheath Road Signing Choir, Mr Chris Davy (also representing his family) and many more relations and friends too many to name.
Thank you also for the many cards and messages of sympathy and for donations received in lieu of floral tributes. Also very special thanks to Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook for the wonderful words of comfort, also Rivetts Ltd for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 5 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 6 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 9 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death