Mr S R Eldridge
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorial on Friday, February 5 for Sidney Ronald Eldridge, who died peacefully at home on January 18.
The Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook officiated.
Mourners were: Voulla and Philip Evers-Buckland, Elena and Mark Ostrowski, Pauline and John Roach, son David, daughters Joy and Carole, grandson Lee, granddaughters Claire, Laura and Kim, Mrs Miriam Powell, Sue and Pip Smith and daughter Jasmine, friends from the Metropolitan Police Force, members of the Hard of Hearing Club, Lowestoft and Bungay and Blackheath Road Signing Choir, Mr Chris Davy (also representing his family) and many more relations and friends too many to name.
Thank you also for the many cards and messages of sympathy and for donations received in lieu of floral tributes. Also very special thanks to Rev Andrew Taylor-Cook for the wonderful words of comfort, also Rivetts Ltd for all their help.
You may also want to watch:
Please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft