Mr T A Pearsons
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Tricia (daughter), Chris (daughter), Charles (son-in-law), Nikki (granddaughter), Ani and Peter (grandson), Neil and Helen (granddaughter), Norman and Jane Graupp, Jean Minns, Richard Golding, Margaret, Anita and family, Eileen and Derek, Gordon and Marion, John and Vivien, Dennis and Bridget (also representing Eastview), Ann Edwards, Ann and Graham. Many other friends, colleagues and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
The family of Thomas Pearsons wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Diabetes UK are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Dennis and his staff at Eastview Retirement Home for the care given to Tom. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 3 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 4 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 7 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 8 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 9 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft venue teams up with police to carry out drug tests on clubbers