Mr T A Pearsons
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Tricia (daughter), Chris (daughter), Charles (son-in-law), Nikki (granddaughter), Ani and Peter (grandson), Neil and Helen (granddaughter), Norman and Jane Graupp, Jean Minns, Richard Golding, Margaret, Anita and family, Eileen and Derek, Gordon and Marion, John and Vivien, Dennis and Bridget (also representing Eastview), Ann Edwards, Ann and Graham. Many other friends, colleagues and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Thomas Pearsons wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Diabetes UK are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Dennis and his staff at Eastview Retirement Home for the care given to Tom. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 5 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 6 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 7 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 8 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 9 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage