Mr T A Pearsons
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Tricia (daughter), Chris (daughter), Charles (son-in-law), Nikki (granddaughter), Ani and Peter (grandson), Neil and Helen (granddaughter), Norman and Jane Graupp, Jean Minns, Richard Golding, Margaret, Anita and family, Eileen and Derek, Gordon and Marion, John and Vivien, Dennis and Bridget (also representing Eastview), Ann Edwards, Ann and Graham. Many other friends, colleagues and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
The family of Thomas Pearsons wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Diabetes UK are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Dennis and his staff at Eastview Retirement Home for the care given to Tom. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 2 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 3 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 4 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault
- 6 Suffolk seaside resort named among the poshest villages in the UK
- 7 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 8 'Intoxicated' woman grabs buggy with child inside
- 9 Business growth means East Anglian energy firm is looking to recruit locals
- 10 Investigations continue after car crashed into home