Mr T A Pearsons
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Tricia (daughter), Chris (daughter), Charles (son-in-law), Nikki (granddaughter), Ani and Peter (grandson), Neil and Helen (granddaughter), Norman and Jane Graupp, Jean Minns, Richard Golding, Margaret, Anita and family, Eileen and Derek, Gordon and Marion, John and Vivien, Dennis and Bridget (also representing Eastview), Ann Edwards, Ann and Graham. Many other friends, colleagues and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Thomas Pearsons wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Diabetes UK are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Dennis and his staff at Eastview Retirement Home for the care given to Tom. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day