Mr T A Pearsons
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Thomas Arthur Pearsons, of Lowestoft, who died on January 24, aged 95.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Tricia (daughter), Chris (daughter), Charles (son-in-law), Nikki (granddaughter), Ani and Peter (grandson), Neil and Helen (granddaughter), Norman and Jane Graupp, Jean Minns, Richard Golding, Margaret, Anita and family, Eileen and Derek, Gordon and Marion, John and Vivien, Dennis and Bridget (also representing Eastview), Ann Edwards, Ann and Graham. Many other friends, colleagues and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Thomas Pearsons wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Diabetes UK are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Dennis and his staff at Eastview Retirement Home for the care given to Tom. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 2 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 3 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft