Mr V F Soul
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on February 10, of Victor Frank Soul, who died on January 25, aged 88.The Rev John Fairbairn officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on February 10, of Victor Frank Soul, who died on January 25, aged 88.
The Rev John Fairbairn officiated.
Mourners were: Barbara Soul (wife), Kenneth Soul (brother), Dorothy Hume (sister), Betty Meades (sister-in-law), Maureen and Keith Armstrong, Donald Hume, Christine and Peter Hill, Janet and Tony Butcher, Barbara and John Sansom, Jenny and Philip Mummery, Peter and Janet Meades, Anne and Sean Edwards, Janet Peplow, Emma and Martyn Jermany, David Hill, Amanda Hume and Michael Barnard, Sallyann Williams, (also representing Stephen and Joy Butcher), Sarah Turner, Caroline Hallsworth and Enya Fellas, Louise and Mark Pike, Rachel, Tony and Emma Baylis, June Gotts Begbie, Jane and Graham Lawson, Mark Kennedy and Joanne Hawkins, Margaret and Peter Cole, Joan and Keith Rous, Peggy and David Fox, Gerald Hogg and Barbara Alexander. Unavoidably absent were Eric and Lynn Meades.
The family would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for the East Anglian Children's Hospice. Special thanks to the Rev John Fairbairn for a very comforting service and Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in