Mr W F H Thrower
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on January 21, of Walter (Wally) Thrower of Pakefield, who died at the James Paget Hospital on January 5, aged 83.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on January 21, of Walter (Wally) Thrower of Pakefield, who died at the James Paget Hospital on January 5, aged 83. Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were, Diane Thrower (wife), Glen Thrower and Denise Butler (son and partner), Matthew Thrower (grandson), Maureen and Gary Cook (daughter and son-in-law), Chris Cook (grandson), Mark Cook (grandson), Robert Thrower and Julie Mayo (son and partner), Jason Thrower (grandson), Reggie Thrower (brother), Sharon and Graham Pavey, Joyce Cooper, Raymond (Bimbo) Last, Susan Last, Terry Last, Paul Last, Carl Mason, Denise Mason, Ralph Mason, Patsy Mason, Paul Smith, Kerry Smith, Peter Damerall, Pat Hollick, Anne and Keith Rains, Derek Cook, Debra Barber, David and Tracey Youngs, Pat Harper, Norman Ussendale, Rose Besford, Elaine Overy, Keith Overy, Teresa Boar, Rodger Boar, Eric and Renee Long, Charlie Harris and friends of the RNPS, Rita and David Howen, Tina and husband. Unable to attend were Gemma Thrower (granddaughter), Leslie Thrower, Freda Cook. Apologies to anyone who attended and has not been mentioned.
Floral tribute: Dearest husband, you fought so bravely to be with us all, so rest now you are in God's hands
till we meet again, your loving wife Diane.
You may also want to watch:
Diane and family would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for the beautiful floral tributes, kind messages, cards and donations to the RNLI. Special thanks to Father David Girling, the RNPS and the Co-operative Funeral Services, Pakefield. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering