Mr W T Clackett
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for William Thomas Clackett, who died at Lowestoft Hospital, on May 27, aged 73.The service was conducted by Val Burgess.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for William Thomas Clackett, who died at Lowestoft Hospital, on May 27, aged 73.
The service was conducted by Val Burgess.
Mourners were: Ruth (wife), Dean and Deborah (son and daughter-in-law), Evan and Debbie (son and daughter-in-law), Lee and Matthew (grandchildren), Laura and Luke (grandchildren), Sarah Hindry, Tim McMurtry, Paul and Sharon James, Danny and Vera Meenan, Charlie and Hazel Dunstan, Shirley Cole, Gary and Linda Fish, Richard and Angela Fish, Keith Calver, Carolyn Spouge, Bruce and Jill Collins, Andrew and Jo Reeve, Bob Ruddock, Paul and Chris Chilvers, Darren and Rachel Capps Jenner, Dave Huke, Barry Gibbs, Mr and Mrs Nigel Chapman, David Gwyn, John Pitts, Graham Henry, Salvina Piazza, David Read, Joan Rudman, Muriel Flatt, Gillian Lovick, Mr and Mrs Hyatt King, Neil and Alison Rampling and Mark Reed.
Bill's sisters Joan and Yvonne in New Zealand could not attend by were there in spirit and sent a farewell message, which was read at the service.
You may also want to watch:
Many beautiful floral tributes were received from family and close friends.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and support. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust and the East Anglian Children's Hospice are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk. NR32 1NY.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 7 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 8 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 9 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 10 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
Special thanks go to the staff at Lowestoft Hospital and One to One Homecare who looked after Bill so well in his final days, Val Burgess for a lovely service and the staff of The Waveney, Oulton Broad for the final send off.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.