Mrs A V Leeds
THE funeral service took place at St Andrew's Church, Roman Road, Lowestoft, for Audrey Leeds, aged 90, followed by burial at Lowestoft Cemetery.Many thanks to the Rev Mark McCaghray for officiating, Cheryl the organist, Kaye for reading the poem and Margaret for the Bible reading.
THE funeral service took place at St Andrew's Church, Roman Road, Lowestoft, for Audrey Leeds, aged 90, followed by burial at Lowestoft Cemetery.
Many thanks to the Rev Mark McCaghray for officiating, Cheryl the organist, Kaye for reading the poem and Margaret for the Bible reading.
The mourners were: Pauline and Ray Wharton, Sally Wharton, Kaye, Chris and Bethaney Wright, Frank and Joyce Leeds, Ann and Wreford Wiffen, Ella Baker, Flossie Baldrey, Mr and Mrs S Capps, June Capps, Colin and Diane Wharton, Julie Wharton and Angie Poppy, Peter and Thelma Wright, Sheila Johnson, Joyce Ritchie, Betty Knight, Dennis Driver, Herbert George, Mrs Williams, Barbara Sussams, Mrs Anslow, Pauline Thompson, Maurice Harper, old friends from the Bethel, John and Margaret Durrent, Sylvia and Dennis Lloyd, David Garrod, Pat Pooley, Violet Scarff, Carol Shade, Pam Turvey and Jennifer Cooch and from 1 to 1 Homecare, Gillian and Jo.
Special thanks from niece Pauline to those who attended the service and for the floral and written tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Grateful thanks to Mr Franks of Anglia Co-operative Funerals for his kind care and attention.
- 1 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 2 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 7 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 10 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues