Mrs A V Leeds
THE funeral service took place at St Andrew's Church, Roman Road, Lowestoft, for Audrey Leeds, aged 90, followed by burial at Lowestoft Cemetery.Many thanks to the Rev Mark McCaghray for officiating, Cheryl the organist, Kaye for reading the poem and Margaret for the Bible reading.
THE funeral service took place at St Andrew's Church, Roman Road, Lowestoft, for Audrey Leeds, aged 90, followed by burial at Lowestoft Cemetery.
Many thanks to the Rev Mark McCaghray for officiating, Cheryl the organist, Kaye for reading the poem and Margaret for the Bible reading.
The mourners were: Pauline and Ray Wharton, Sally Wharton, Kaye, Chris and Bethaney Wright, Frank and Joyce Leeds, Ann and Wreford Wiffen, Ella Baker, Flossie Baldrey, Mr and Mrs S Capps, June Capps, Colin and Diane Wharton, Julie Wharton and Angie Poppy, Peter and Thelma Wright, Sheila Johnson, Joyce Ritchie, Betty Knight, Dennis Driver, Herbert George, Mrs Williams, Barbara Sussams, Mrs Anslow, Pauline Thompson, Maurice Harper, old friends from the Bethel, John and Margaret Durrent, Sylvia and Dennis Lloyd, David Garrod, Pat Pooley, Violet Scarff, Carol Shade, Pam Turvey and Jennifer Cooch and from 1 to 1 Homecare, Gillian and Jo.
Special thanks from niece Pauline to those who attended the service and for the floral and written tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Grateful thanks to Mr Franks of Anglia Co-operative Funerals for his kind care and attention.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 9 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away