Mrs A V Leeds
THE funeral service took place at St Andrew's Church, Roman Road, Lowestoft, for Audrey Leeds, aged 90, followed by burial at Lowestoft Cemetery.Many thanks to the Rev Mark McCaghray for officiating, Cheryl the organist, Kaye for reading the poem and Margaret for the Bible reading.
THE funeral service took place at St Andrew's Church, Roman Road, Lowestoft, for Audrey Leeds, aged 90, followed by burial at Lowestoft Cemetery.
Many thanks to the Rev Mark McCaghray for officiating, Cheryl the organist, Kaye for reading the poem and Margaret for the Bible reading.
The mourners were: Pauline and Ray Wharton, Sally Wharton, Kaye, Chris and Bethaney Wright, Frank and Joyce Leeds, Ann and Wreford Wiffen, Ella Baker, Flossie Baldrey, Mr and Mrs S Capps, June Capps, Colin and Diane Wharton, Julie Wharton and Angie Poppy, Peter and Thelma Wright, Sheila Johnson, Joyce Ritchie, Betty Knight, Dennis Driver, Herbert George, Mrs Williams, Barbara Sussams, Mrs Anslow, Pauline Thompson, Maurice Harper, old friends from the Bethel, John and Margaret Durrent, Sylvia and Dennis Lloyd, David Garrod, Pat Pooley, Violet Scarff, Carol Shade, Pam Turvey and Jennifer Cooch and from 1 to 1 Homecare, Gillian and Jo.
Special thanks from niece Pauline to those who attended the service and for the floral and written tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Grateful thanks to Mr Franks of Anglia Co-operative Funerals for his kind care and attention.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 5 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 10 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours