Mrs B J Hunter
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were:- Glenda Dorling (Daughter), Glenn and Claire, Danny and Tracey, Luke and Emma, Joannie, Alan, Sandra and Nigel, Jeannie, Paul and Debbie. Many other Family members, Friends and Neighbours also attended too numerous to mention
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
Glenda and Family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital, Gertrude Barwood Unit) are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Father David Girling for a lovely service and to all the staff on Gertrude Barwood Ward at Lowestoft Hospital for the special care they gave to Beryl whilst she was in their care.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.