Mrs B J Hunter
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were:- Glenda Dorling (Daughter), Glenn and Claire, Danny and Tracey, Luke and Emma, Joannie, Alan, Sandra and Nigel, Jeannie, Paul and Debbie. Many other Family members, Friends and Neighbours also attended too numerous to mention
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
Glenda and Family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital, Gertrude Barwood Unit) are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Father David Girling for a lovely service and to all the staff on Gertrude Barwood Ward at Lowestoft Hospital for the special care they gave to Beryl whilst she was in their care.
- 1 Man throws brick through living room window in Lowestoft
- 2 Have your say on redevelopment of station building vacant for 50 years
- 3 Hundreds bask in sun for return of 'wonderful' event
- 4 'Time for some you time': Unwind at brand new wellbeing retreat
- 5 Thieves break into garden and steal hot tub
- 6 Enjoy the wonders of hidden exotic garden at summer open days
- 7 Roads 'likely' to flood as thunderstorms hit Suffolk
- 8 Police hunt wanted man from Lowestoft
- 9 Alleged fly-tipper smashed through hedge after being locked inside property grounds
- 10 Over 120 free events planned for return of country's biggest heritage event
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.