Mrs B J Hunter
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were:- Glenda Dorling (Daughter), Glenn and Claire, Danny and Tracey, Luke and Emma, Joannie, Alan, Sandra and Nigel, Jeannie, Paul and Debbie. Many other Family members, Friends and Neighbours also attended too numerous to mention
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
Glenda and Family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital, Gertrude Barwood Unit) are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Father David Girling for a lovely service and to all the staff on Gertrude Barwood Ward at Lowestoft Hospital for the special care they gave to Beryl whilst she was in their care.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.