Mrs B J Hunter
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, May 6 for Beryl Joyce Hunter of Lowestoft who died on April 23 aged 79.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were:- Glenda Dorling (Daughter), Glenn and Claire, Danny and Tracey, Luke and Emma, Joannie, Alan, Sandra and Nigel, Jeannie, Paul and Debbie. Many other Family members, Friends and Neighbours also attended too numerous to mention
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
Glenda and Family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Lowestoft Hospital, Gertrude Barwood Unit) are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Father David Girling for a lovely service and to all the staff on Gertrude Barwood Ward at Lowestoft Hospital for the special care they gave to Beryl whilst she was in their care.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.