Mrs B Smith
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, of Barbara Jean Smith, of Thurston Road, Lowestoft, who died at Carlton Court on February 28, aged 72.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, of Barbara Jean Smith, of Thurston Road, Lowestoft, who died at Carlton Court on February 28, aged 72. Gerda Buckley officiated.
Mourners were: Reg Bowles (partner), Paul Smith (son), David Smith (son) and Christine Smith, Belinda Smith (daughter), Sue McCarthy (stepdaughter), Fliss Hallows (step-granddaughter), Lillian Ferguson (aunt), Margaret Websdale (dear friend), Albert and Jean Blowers, Margaret Crews, Betty Lever, Pat Bruce, David Leech and Tim McCarthy.
The family would like to thank all the staff at Carlton Court. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY. Tel: 01502 583637.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 6 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 7 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'