Mrs D M Buck
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Mrs Doris May Buck of Lowestoft who died at the James Paget Hospital on May 25, aged 93 years.Pastor David Steere officiated.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Mrs Doris May Buck of Lowestoft who died at the James Paget Hospital on May 25, aged 93 years.
Pastor David Steere officiated.
Immediate family mourners were: Carol and John Buck, Susan Locke (also representing Terry Locke), Alan Buck, Terry and Kanjana Buck, Dawn, Steven, Jade, Nicole Urry (Jasmine Urry), Diane and Trevor Smith (Shane, Liam and Leanne Smith), Samantha Rodwell Matt, Amber, Ellie and Coen Smith), Kevin Buck, Iain Hatcher, David and Jill Westacote, David and Shirley Westacote, Angelina Westacote, Paula Buck, Chrystal and Daniel Buck.
Other family and friends present were: Rosiland and Dick Toole, Christine Rushmere (Les Rushmere), David Harvey (family), Pearl Elliott (Marion and Trevor Hall), Marlene Hobbs, Marea and Tony Roots, Linda and Paul Rogers.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Doris Buck would like to thank staff of the James Paget Hospital, Lowestoft Hospital and Adele House for the care they have given Doris over the last two years. We would also like to express our sincere thanks to Harvey Bros for their excellent help and support with the funeral arrangements and David Steere for the lovely service.
- 1 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 2 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 4 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 5 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 6 Pontins accused of using discriminatory 'undesirable guest' list
- 7 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 8 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
- 9 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 10 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft