Mrs D M Buck
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Mrs Doris May Buck of Lowestoft who died at the James Paget Hospital on May 25, aged 93 years.Pastor David Steere officiated.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Mrs Doris May Buck of Lowestoft who died at the James Paget Hospital on May 25, aged 93 years.
Pastor David Steere officiated.
Immediate family mourners were: Carol and John Buck, Susan Locke (also representing Terry Locke), Alan Buck, Terry and Kanjana Buck, Dawn, Steven, Jade, Nicole Urry (Jasmine Urry), Diane and Trevor Smith (Shane, Liam and Leanne Smith), Samantha Rodwell Matt, Amber, Ellie and Coen Smith), Kevin Buck, Iain Hatcher, David and Jill Westacote, David and Shirley Westacote, Angelina Westacote, Paula Buck, Chrystal and Daniel Buck.
Other family and friends present were: Rosiland and Dick Toole, Christine Rushmere (Les Rushmere), David Harvey (family), Pearl Elliott (Marion and Trevor Hall), Marlene Hobbs, Marea and Tony Roots, Linda and Paul Rogers.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Doris Buck would like to thank staff of the James Paget Hospital, Lowestoft Hospital and Adele House for the care they have given Doris over the last two years. We would also like to express our sincere thanks to Harvey Bros for their excellent help and support with the funeral arrangements and David Steere for the lovely service.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'