Mrs D M Buck
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Mrs Doris May Buck of Lowestoft who died at the James Paget Hospital on May 25, aged 93 years.Pastor David Steere officiated.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Mrs Doris May Buck of Lowestoft who died at the James Paget Hospital on May 25, aged 93 years.
Pastor David Steere officiated.
Immediate family mourners were: Carol and John Buck, Susan Locke (also representing Terry Locke), Alan Buck, Terry and Kanjana Buck, Dawn, Steven, Jade, Nicole Urry (Jasmine Urry), Diane and Trevor Smith (Shane, Liam and Leanne Smith), Samantha Rodwell Matt, Amber, Ellie and Coen Smith), Kevin Buck, Iain Hatcher, David and Jill Westacote, David and Shirley Westacote, Angelina Westacote, Paula Buck, Chrystal and Daniel Buck.
Other family and friends present were: Rosiland and Dick Toole, Christine Rushmere (Les Rushmere), David Harvey (family), Pearl Elliott (Marion and Trevor Hall), Marlene Hobbs, Marea and Tony Roots, Linda and Paul Rogers.
The family of Doris Buck would like to thank staff of the James Paget Hospital, Lowestoft Hospital and Adele House for the care they have given Doris over the last two years. We would also like to express our sincere thanks to Harvey Bros for their excellent help and support with the funeral arrangements and David Steere for the lovely service.
- 1 BBC film crew spotted filming in Lowestoft
- 2 'Ethan touched the lives of everyone': Family's emotional tribute to teen
- 3 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 4 Police hunt for teenager with knife who threatened man in town centre
- 5 'Like an earthquake' - Life by Lowestoft's Gull Wing construction site
- 6 Go-ahead for new shops and flats at site of former family-run business
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 8 Major infrastructure projects 'putting pressure' on Suffolk
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Enquiries ongoing after man sexually assaulted on Lowestoft beach