Mrs D M Smith
THE funeral service took place at St Margaret's Church on Monday, March 10 followed by burial in the cemetery for Dorothy Maud Smith, who died on February 22, aged 96, at Kensington Nursing Home (late of Worthing Road).
THE funeral service took place at St Margaret's Church on Monday, March 10 followed by burial in the cemetery for Dorothy Maud Smith, who died on February 22, aged 96, at Kensington Nursing Home (late of Worthing Road). The Rev Gerda Buckley officiated.
Mourners were, Diane (daughter), Margaret (niece), Michael and Diane, Beverley, Barry and Neil, David Tracey and Ann-Marie, Mr and Mrs C Claxton. Mrs V Tuttle, Mrs Barbara Batley, Mrs and Mrs W Hitter, Mr and Mrs K Preece, B Hitter, Mrs Joan Swallow, Mr A Capps, Mrs Sheila Brabben.
Unable to attend: Tara Reid.
Diane would like to thank Margaret for all her help and support and all her relatives and neighbours for the cards, messages of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes. Thanks to the staff at Kensington House for their care of my mother. Also Graeme and staff at Anglia Co-Operative Funerals.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'