Mrs E A Girling
THE funeral service for Ethel Annie (Norah) Girling took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, March 9.The Rev Val Burgess officiated.Family mourners were: Sandra and Bernard (Daughter ad Son-in-Law), Norman and Jean (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Clive and Ann (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Gary, Sean, Simon, Carla-Jane and Eleanor (Grandchildren).
THE funeral service for Ethel Annie (Norah) Girling took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, March 9.
The Rev Val Burgess officiated.
Family mourners were: Sandra and Bernard (Daughter ad Son-in-Law), Norman and Jean (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Clive and Ann (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Gary, Sean, Simon, Carla-Jane and Eleanor (Grandchildren).
Other mourners were: Pam Wayte, Alec and Remy Wayte, Sylvia Wright, Sara and Sydney Mayer, Doreen and Mac Sussans, Michael Cubitt, Stephen Cubitt,, Jackie and Don Fortune, Brenda and Bruce Preston, Valerie and Bernard Hindes, Linda Rutter, Ken Rogers, Chrissy Larwood, Grace and Derek Eales (RAA), Freddie Fern (RAA) and Phyllis Davies (RAA). The great-grandchildren joined the mourners at Park Hill after the service.
You may also want to watch:
Unavoidably absent were David (Nephew), Ruth (Niece), Brian Sharpin, Duncan Armon, Sid and Joan Jacobs (RAA), Janet Armon, Norman, Peter and Monica (Cousins) and Julie Cubitt.
There was just the one floral tribute from all her beloved family.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 7 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
The family would like to thank all who attended the funeral service, for the cards received and messages of support. Special thanks to the staff of Ward 15 at James Paget Hospital and to all at Kensington House for their care to Norah. To Val our heartfelt thanks for a truly comforting service.
Would all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglian Co-operative Funerals.