Mrs E A Girling
THE funeral service for Ethel Annie (Norah) Girling took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, March 9.The Rev Val Burgess officiated.Family mourners were: Sandra and Bernard (Daughter ad Son-in-Law), Norman and Jean (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Clive and Ann (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Gary, Sean, Simon, Carla-Jane and Eleanor (Grandchildren).
THE funeral service for Ethel Annie (Norah) Girling took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, March 9.
The Rev Val Burgess officiated.
Family mourners were: Sandra and Bernard (Daughter ad Son-in-Law), Norman and Jean (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Clive and Ann (Son and Daughter-in-Law), Gary, Sean, Simon, Carla-Jane and Eleanor (Grandchildren).
Other mourners were: Pam Wayte, Alec and Remy Wayte, Sylvia Wright, Sara and Sydney Mayer, Doreen and Mac Sussans, Michael Cubitt, Stephen Cubitt,, Jackie and Don Fortune, Brenda and Bruce Preston, Valerie and Bernard Hindes, Linda Rutter, Ken Rogers, Chrissy Larwood, Grace and Derek Eales (RAA), Freddie Fern (RAA) and Phyllis Davies (RAA). The great-grandchildren joined the mourners at Park Hill after the service.
You may also want to watch:
Unavoidably absent were David (Nephew), Ruth (Niece), Brian Sharpin, Duncan Armon, Sid and Joan Jacobs (RAA), Janet Armon, Norman, Peter and Monica (Cousins) and Julie Cubitt.
There was just the one floral tribute from all her beloved family.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 3 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
The family would like to thank all who attended the funeral service, for the cards received and messages of support. Special thanks to the staff of Ward 15 at James Paget Hospital and to all at Kensington House for their care to Norah. To Val our heartfelt thanks for a truly comforting service.
Would all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglian Co-operative Funerals.