Mrs E E Knights
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Wednesday, April 16, for Elsie Edith Knights, of Lowestoft, who died on April 5, aged 90.The Rev John Fairbairn officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Wednesday, April 16, for Elsie Edith Knights, of Lowestoft, who died on April 5, aged 90.
The Rev John Fairbairn officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs J Martin, Mr and Mrs S Martin, Stephanie Martin, Susannah Martin, Mrs J Hutchins (also representing Martin, Lauren and Elliot Hutchins), Mr and Mrs G Martin (Alex Martin), Mr and Mrs J Read, Mr T Read, Miss E Ward, Mrs W Shackleton (Mrs A Read, Mr D Read), Mr and Mrs D Mower, Mrs M Spalding, Mr and Mrs P Leech, Mr and Mrs D Francis, Mrs B Knights, Blodwen and Denise from Blyford.
The family of the late Mrs Elsie Knights wish to thank all relatives and friends for the many kind expressions of sympathy and for the beautiful floral tributes received Special thanks to the staff at Blyford for their excellent care of Elsie Also thanks to Dr Bouch of Bridge Road Surgery, the Rev John Fairbairn for a lovely service and R Rivett Ltd, for their professional handling of the arrangements.
You may also want to watch:
Would all please accept this as the only, but most grateful, acknowledgment.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country