Mrs E F Crussell
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) of Oulton Broad who died on January 26 aged 90.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) of Oulton Broad who died on January 26 aged 90.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were, Mr and Mrs John Jeffries (son and daughter-in-law), many other members of family and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family of the late Mrs Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to doctors and nurses of the Accident and Emergency Department for their constant help and caring manner while Dot was with them, also doctors and nurses of the EADU Department that kept her comfortable until her passing.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.