Mrs E F Crussell
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) of Oulton Broad who died on January 26 aged 90.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) of Oulton Broad who died on January 26 aged 90.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were, Mr and Mrs John Jeffries (son and daughter-in-law), many other members of family and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family of the late Mrs Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to doctors and nurses of the Accident and Emergency Department for their constant help and caring manner while Dot was with them, also doctors and nurses of the EADU Department that kept her comfortable until her passing.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 3 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 10 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.