Mrs E F Crussell
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) of Oulton Broad who died on January 26 aged 90.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) of Oulton Broad who died on January 26 aged 90.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were, Mr and Mrs John Jeffries (son and daughter-in-law), many other members of family and friends attended too numerous to mention.
The family of the late Mrs Edith Francis Crussell (Dot) wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to doctors and nurses of the Accident and Emergency Department for their constant help and caring manner while Dot was with them, also doctors and nurses of the EADU Department that kept her comfortable until her passing.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 9 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 10 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.