Mrs E G Mummery
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 15 for Eileen Gladys Mummery of Lowestoft, who died on March 28, aged 83.Major Trevor Lynes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 15 for Eileen Gladys Mummery of Lowestoft, who died on March 28, aged 83.
Major Trevor Lynes officiated.
Mourners were: Philip and Jenny Mummery, David Mummery and Phyllis Flitney, Sarah Mummery and Simon Cook, Joanna Mummery and David Cousins, Louise, Mark and Robert Pike, Chris Pike and Emma Allan, Rachel, Tony, Emma and Joshua Baylis, Janet and Ken Castleton, Anne, Billa, Kyle, Courtny and baby Ava, Pauline and Terry Jenkerson, Wendy Read, Peter Elliston, Audrey and John Elliston, Margaret Williams, John D Mummery, Jean and Ian Mitchell, Betty Meades, Lyn and Eric Meades, Beverley French, Mrs K Pipe, George and Olive Hitter, Doreen Leggett, Sandra Lodge, John Holmes, Peggy and David Fox and Duncan Shearing along with representatives of Lavender Cottage, the Alzheimer's Society, Lowestoft and Waveney Branch and Mount Pleasant Gospel Hall.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations are still being accepted for The Alzheimer's Society Lowestoft and Waveney Branch by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, NR32 1NY.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to all the staff at Lavender Cottage, Oulton Broad for their outstanding love and care for Eileen and to Major Trevor Lynes for the uplifting service celebrating her life.
Will all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 7 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now