Mrs E M Peek
THE funeral service took place St Edmunds Church, Kessingland on Wednesday, March 17 for Eileen May Peek who died on February 28, aged 88.The Rev Lindy Doroney officiated.
THE funeral service took place St Edmunds Church, Kessingland on Wednesday, March 17 for Eileen May Peek who died on February 28, aged 88.
The Rev Lindy Doroney officiated.
Mourners were: Heather Colby (Daughter), Emma and Georgina Colby (Granddaughters), Peter Wiles, Barbara Gough (Sister), Elizabeth Forwood (sister), Janet Moore (Niece), Andrew Forwood (Nephew) and Margo Petrini (Neice). Many more family members and friends attended the service.
Heather would like to thank everyone who attended the service and for all the beautiful floral tributes.
Special thanks to Dr Drane, the staff of Ward 17, James Paget Hospital and Rev Lindy Doroney for the lovely service.
Funeral arrangements were by Harveys Kirby Cane.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 'Boris needs to go' - Hotel manager's anger over alleged No 10 party
- 3 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 7 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 8 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney
- 10 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas