Mrs E M Peek
THE funeral service took place St Edmunds Church, Kessingland on Wednesday, March 17 for Eileen May Peek who died on February 28, aged 88.The Rev Lindy Doroney officiated.
THE funeral service took place St Edmunds Church, Kessingland on Wednesday, March 17 for Eileen May Peek who died on February 28, aged 88.
The Rev Lindy Doroney officiated.
Mourners were: Heather Colby (Daughter), Emma and Georgina Colby (Granddaughters), Peter Wiles, Barbara Gough (Sister), Elizabeth Forwood (sister), Janet Moore (Niece), Andrew Forwood (Nephew) and Margo Petrini (Neice). Many more family members and friends attended the service.
Heather would like to thank everyone who attended the service and for all the beautiful floral tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to Dr Drane, the staff of Ward 17, James Paget Hospital and Rev Lindy Doroney for the lovely service.
Funeral arrangements were by Harveys Kirby Cane.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft