Mrs E Marjoram (nee Barnard)
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 24 for Elizabeth Marjoram of Fen Green Close who passed away on December 16, aged 64.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 24 for Elizabeth Marjoram of Fen Green Close who passed away on December 16, aged 64. The Rev Irene Knowles officiated.
Mourners were: Peter Herring (Partner), Samantha and Graham Meads (Daughter and Son-in-law), Grandchildren Harvey, Holly and Alex, John Marjoram and James Gardener (Son and Partner), Hayley Herring (Peter's daughter), Jeanie Eglington and Georgie (Charlie) (Sister and Brother), Evelyn and Raymond Warnes (Sister and Brother-in-law), John and Stephanie Barnard (Brother and Sister-in-law), Barry Marjoram, Margaret Block, Sean, Kerry and Maggie-Eva, Anna Breech, Anna, Paul, Amy, Nathan, Joshua and Jack, Keith Barnard, Harry Barnard (Nephew), Dean and Sandra Eglington, Sam McBride, Leslie McBride, Joe McBride, Jade McBride, Mr and Mrs T McBride, Mr B McBride, Linda Barnard (Sister-in-law), Heather and Ralph Gennery, Mr and Mrs P A and J W Damerell, Darren and Paul Damerell, Maurice and Betty Youngs, Sarah Youngs, Marcy and Sas Lincoln, Mr and Mrs B Spurgeon, Nicola and Karl Eglington, Stacey Barnard and James Hurren, Lee Warnes, Mr and Mrs R Bray, Mr and Mrs M Yallop, Roger and Bridget Herring, Shaun Williams, Lesley and Sandy, Janet Meades, Debbie Dutton, Shane Pinchback, Ms Pat Wingate, Mr and Mrs Oldman, Mr and Mrs T Benstead, Angela Patnell (Jackson), Jennifer Jackson, Susan Weldon, Avril and Rob Scott, Jessica Cooper, Lucy Kyereme, Mary Griffin, Jill Mullen, Zoiyar Cole and Janet Ellis (also representing the Paul Cole Cancer Fund), Kevin Howes, Marilyn Jenner, Joy and Les Rayner, Christine Edwards, Mr Norman Fairhead, Roy, Sue and Don Batchelor, Natasha Malam, Vanessa Block, Lisa Robinson, Maxine Hunter, Debbie Whale, Sallyann Concannon, Darren and Tracy Bullard and Rose Leeder.
Unavoidably absent were Tracey Eglington and Partner.
Special thanks to Margaret Block - Betty's best friend, to all the staff at Bridge Road Surgery, thanks to Dr Lloyd and Dr Bond, thank you to all the staff at the Sandra Chapman Unit, to Rev Irene Knowles and to everyone who sent the beautiful floral tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Would all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY. Tel 01502 583637.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced