Mrs E V Ince
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Friday October 16, Eileen Violet Ince who passed away on October 2, aged 81.Mrs Gerda Buckley officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Friday October 16, Eileen Violet Ince who passed away on October 2, aged 81.
Mrs Gerda Buckley officiated.
Mourners were: David and Angela Ince (Son and Daughter-in-law), Susan and Phillip Stuckey (Daughter and Son-in-law), Nicola and Kevin, Tracey and Aaron, Richard, Michelle, Andrew and Georgia (Grandchildren and Partners), Cliff Durrant (Brother), David Durrant (Brother), Michael Durrant (Brother), Cheryl Jenkins, Sylvia and Norman Chamberlain, Mr and Mrs I R Olley, Peter Hall, Mr I Hall, A King, David Howard, Sally and Tracey Marie Flanders, Mrs Sue Mayo, Mr P Howlett, Vivien Packham, Sylvia Burgess (Oulton Park), Ivy Saunders (Oulton Park), Nicky Hampton (representing Oulton Park), Angela Butler (representing Oulton Park) and Mary Calver (representing Sue and Graham).
Unable to attend were Nathan Flanders and Mrs S Howlett.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to give special thanks to everyone involved at the James Paget Hospital for Eileen's care and to all at Oulton Park Care Centre were she enjoyed her time. Thank you for all the kind donations for Palliative Care East which are still being collected by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY and for the service provided by Anglia Co-op Funerals.
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 3 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success