Mrs E Ward
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium, of Emma Ward, of Lowestoft, formerly of Wrentham, West End, who died on March 23, aged 90.The Rev Pat Kane officiated.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium, of Emma Ward, of Lowestoft, formerly of Wrentham, West End, who died on March 23, aged 90.
The Rev Pat Kane officiated.
Immediate family mourners were Ron and Margaret Ward, David and Jan Ward, Alan Ward, Andy and Tessa Ward, Terry Ward, Tony and Mandy Ward, Hannah, Richard, Alex, Susie, Daniel and Tom, Maggie and Tony.
Amongst others present were Ena Kent, Peter and June Durrant, Marion Woolnough, Brian Durrant, Joe and Nettie Crowfoot, Donnie and Cynthia Glanfield.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank everyone for their cards and donations.
Also the Rev Pat Kane for her sympathetic and warm service, also the East Anglian Co-operative for funeral arrangements.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease