Mrs G D Cook
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Friday, May 16, for Mrs Gladys Dorothy Cook of Pakefield, who died on May 5, aged 76.The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Friday, May 16, for Mrs Gladys Dorothy Cook of Pakefield, who died on May 5, aged 76.
The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
Mourners were: Sue and Graham Wright, Mick and Lynn Cook, Christine and Brian Oven, Gillian and Martin Watling, Lynsey Wright and Tony Gartland, Helen and Louis Cook, Stuart Oven, sister Celia and family, sister Janet and family, sister-in-law Joy and family, sister-in-law Jean and family, Lesley and Bob Finn and many other family friends also attended.
The family of Gladys Dorothy Cook wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Macmillan Nurses Fund are still being accepted, c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Joan for a lovely service, Peter at Rivett's for his help and kindness, staff at the James Paget Hospital, Ward 17, for their care of Gladys. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country