Mrs G Dolder
THE funeral of Gladys Dolder, of Elm Tree Road, took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on January 30.The service, attended by her family and friends, was conducted by Father David Girling.
THE funeral of Gladys Dolder, of Elm Tree Road, took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on January 30.
The service, attended by her family and friends, was conducted by Father David Girling.
Gladys' family would like to thank everyone for their expressions of sympathy and for their donations in her memory. They would also like to thank everyone who has kindly visited and supported her during the last four years.
Sincere thanks go to Peter Rushmere of Rivett's for his sensitive handling of the funeral arrangements and Father Girling for his gentleness and sincerity both before and during the service.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks go to Gladys' friends in Elm Tree Road, to the staff at Squirrel Lodge who cared for her so wonderfully during her two years stay there and above all to Roy for his devotion to Gladys during the last few years. Bless you Roy, you have been an Angel.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations