Mrs G Dolder
THE funeral of Gladys Dolder, of Elm Tree Road, took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on January 30.The service, attended by her family and friends, was conducted by Father David Girling.
THE funeral of Gladys Dolder, of Elm Tree Road, took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on January 30.
The service, attended by her family and friends, was conducted by Father David Girling.
Gladys' family would like to thank everyone for their expressions of sympathy and for their donations in her memory. They would also like to thank everyone who has kindly visited and supported her during the last four years.
Sincere thanks go to Peter Rushmere of Rivett's for his sensitive handling of the funeral arrangements and Father Girling for his gentleness and sincerity both before and during the service.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks go to Gladys' friends in Elm Tree Road, to the staff at Squirrel Lodge who cared for her so wonderfully during her two years stay there and above all to Roy for his devotion to Gladys during the last few years. Bless you Roy, you have been an Angel.
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 7 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft