Mrs G E A Grant
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.
Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
Family mourners were: Sisters Joan Arbon and Mary Hockings, Lesley and Roy Coleman, Stephanie, Rory, Nicolle and Joe, Adrian and Tracy, Ellen, Glen, Lydia and Christopher, Hayley, Karl, Lauren, Trevor, Derek, Liz and Julian.
Unable to attend were: Thomas and Carol.
You may also want to watch:
Family flowers only were requested.
The family would like to thank neighbours and friends from Parkland Drive and the close for their kind and generous donations, Mary Ann (warden) for her care and kindness and A Jary and sons for their excellent funeral arrangements.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
Donations can still be made to A Jary & Sons Funeral Directors, High Street, Gorleston.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.