Mrs G E A Grant
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.
Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
Family mourners were: Sisters Joan Arbon and Mary Hockings, Lesley and Roy Coleman, Stephanie, Rory, Nicolle and Joe, Adrian and Tracy, Ellen, Glen, Lydia and Christopher, Hayley, Karl, Lauren, Trevor, Derek, Liz and Julian.
Unable to attend were: Thomas and Carol.
You may also want to watch:
Family flowers only were requested.
The family would like to thank neighbours and friends from Parkland Drive and the close for their kind and generous donations, Mary Ann (warden) for her care and kindness and A Jary and sons for their excellent funeral arrangements.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
Donations can still be made to A Jary & Sons Funeral Directors, High Street, Gorleston.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.