Mrs G E A Grant
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.
Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
Family mourners were: Sisters Joan Arbon and Mary Hockings, Lesley and Roy Coleman, Stephanie, Rory, Nicolle and Joe, Adrian and Tracy, Ellen, Glen, Lydia and Christopher, Hayley, Karl, Lauren, Trevor, Derek, Liz and Julian.
Unable to attend were: Thomas and Carol.
You may also want to watch:
Family flowers only were requested.
The family would like to thank neighbours and friends from Parkland Drive and the close for their kind and generous donations, Mary Ann (warden) for her care and kindness and A Jary and sons for their excellent funeral arrangements.
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
Donations can still be made to A Jary & Sons Funeral Directors, High Street, Gorleston.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.