Mrs G E A Grant
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
A CELEBRATION of the life of Grace Elizabeth Alice Grant was held at the Gorleston Crematorium, on April 30.
Grace died aged 84, after a short illness in the James Paget Hospital.
Family mourners were: Sisters Joan Arbon and Mary Hockings, Lesley and Roy Coleman, Stephanie, Rory, Nicolle and Joe, Adrian and Tracy, Ellen, Glen, Lydia and Christopher, Hayley, Karl, Lauren, Trevor, Derek, Liz and Julian.
Unable to attend were: Thomas and Carol.
You may also want to watch:
Family flowers only were requested.
The family would like to thank neighbours and friends from Parkland Drive and the close for their kind and generous donations, Mary Ann (warden) for her care and kindness and A Jary and sons for their excellent funeral arrangements.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
Donations can still be made to A Jary & Sons Funeral Directors, High Street, Gorleston.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.