Mrs G M Spence
THE funeral service took place at Kirkley Cemetery Chapel followed by interment in Kirkley Cemetery on Wednesday, December 12, for Mrs Gwendoline Mary Spence of Lowestoft, who died on November 28 at the James Paget University Hospital, aged 84.
THE funeral service took place at Kirkley Cemetery Chapel followed by interment in Kirkley Cemetery on Wednesday, December 12, for Mrs Gwendoline Mary Spence of Lowestoft, who died on November 28 at the James Paget University Hospital, aged 84. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Norman Spence (husband), David, Georgina and Hannah Spence (son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter), Julie and Paul Clark (daughter and son-in-law), Joanna and Graham Neller (granddaughter and husband), Chelsea Neller (great-granddaughter), Laurence Oldman (nephew), Leueen Symonds (niece), Shirley Oldman (sister-in-law), Frank and Jean Newson, Norma Roberts, Anna Reynolds, Diane Coley, Janet Constance, Daphne and David Coble, Anne Burrett, Peter and Doris Mobbs.
Floral tributes were: In loving memory of a dear wife. To my dear Gwen my thoughts will be with you every day, love you forever, Norman. Dear mum and nana always loved forever remembered, your loving son David, daughter-in-law Georgina, grandchildren Hanna, Emily and Thomas. In loving memory of mum, for your time, for your patience, for your wisdom, for your understanding, for always being there when I needed you, for all these things I will be forever grateful, your loving daughter Julie and son-in-law Paul. To our dear wonderful nana (Nug) thank you for everything, we will miss you so much, you will always be in our hearts, all our love forever from Graham and Joanna. To our dear lovely great nana we will all miss you so much, lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses from Chelsea, Hadley and Ashton. And numerous others from family and friends.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Gwen wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and floral tributes received and to extend especial thanks to the hospital staff at JPUH, the Reverend for his comforting service and the staff at R Rivett. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk