Mrs H I Bemrose
THE funeral service took place at Pakefleld Church, followed by cremation at Gorleston, on Monday, July 19, for Mrs Hilda Irene Bemrose (formerly Spink), of Carlton Colville, who died suddenly on July 2, aged 100.
THE funeral service took place at Pakefleld Church, followed by cremation at Gorleston, on Monday, July 19, for Mrs Hilda Irene Bemrose (formerly Spink), of Carlton Colville, who died suddenly on July 2, aged 100. She will be sadly missed by all her family.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were daughters Patricia Wilce, Norma Rushmere, Christine Godbold and Linda Haynes, son-in-laws Ron Rushmere, Barry Godbold, Christopher Haynes, Russell Gooch (brother), Cheryl, Pete, Joseph and Hannah Condon, Teresa and John Burden, Mark, Alison, Matthew, Tamzin and Daniel Haynes, Alison, Sherwyn and Kyle Godbold, Linda, Ronnie Emily, Victoria and Dale Rushmere. Pat Burgess, Kieren and Kirsty Brand, Nicky Cowley, Robert Wilce and Amy Worvell, Trevor Gooch and Priscilla Cotton, Pat and Keith Brown, Wendy Breach, June Shreeve, Gilllan Peters, Julie Harper, Denise and Colin Longthorne.
Unable to attend were: Joan Gooch, Stuart Cowley, Neil Burgess, Cheryl, Macus and famlly, Alexander, Debra ,Ross and family (Australia).
You may also want to watch:
Donations for Pakefield Church are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative funerals.
Special thanks to Rev Heather Wilcox for a lovely service.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed