Mrs H I Bemrose
THE funeral service took place at Pakefleld Church, followed by cremation at Gorleston, on Monday, July 19, for Mrs Hilda Irene Bemrose (formerly Spink), of Carlton Colville, who died suddenly on July 2, aged 100.
THE funeral service took place at Pakefleld Church, followed by cremation at Gorleston, on Monday, July 19, for Mrs Hilda Irene Bemrose (formerly Spink), of Carlton Colville, who died suddenly on July 2, aged 100. She will be sadly missed by all her family.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were daughters Patricia Wilce, Norma Rushmere, Christine Godbold and Linda Haynes, son-in-laws Ron Rushmere, Barry Godbold, Christopher Haynes, Russell Gooch (brother), Cheryl, Pete, Joseph and Hannah Condon, Teresa and John Burden, Mark, Alison, Matthew, Tamzin and Daniel Haynes, Alison, Sherwyn and Kyle Godbold, Linda, Ronnie Emily, Victoria and Dale Rushmere. Pat Burgess, Kieren and Kirsty Brand, Nicky Cowley, Robert Wilce and Amy Worvell, Trevor Gooch and Priscilla Cotton, Pat and Keith Brown, Wendy Breach, June Shreeve, Gilllan Peters, Julie Harper, Denise and Colin Longthorne.
Unable to attend were: Joan Gooch, Stuart Cowley, Neil Burgess, Cheryl, Macus and famlly, Alexander, Debra ,Ross and family (Australia).
You may also want to watch:
Donations for Pakefield Church are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative funerals.
Special thanks to Rev Heather Wilcox for a lovely service.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft