Mrs H I Bemrose
THE funeral service took place at Pakefleld Church, followed by cremation at Gorleston, on Monday, July 19, for Mrs Hilda Irene Bemrose (formerly Spink), of Carlton Colville, who died suddenly on July 2, aged 100.
THE funeral service took place at Pakefleld Church, followed by cremation at Gorleston, on Monday, July 19, for Mrs Hilda Irene Bemrose (formerly Spink), of Carlton Colville, who died suddenly on July 2, aged 100. She will be sadly missed by all her family.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were daughters Patricia Wilce, Norma Rushmere, Christine Godbold and Linda Haynes, son-in-laws Ron Rushmere, Barry Godbold, Christopher Haynes, Russell Gooch (brother), Cheryl, Pete, Joseph and Hannah Condon, Teresa and John Burden, Mark, Alison, Matthew, Tamzin and Daniel Haynes, Alison, Sherwyn and Kyle Godbold, Linda, Ronnie Emily, Victoria and Dale Rushmere. Pat Burgess, Kieren and Kirsty Brand, Nicky Cowley, Robert Wilce and Amy Worvell, Trevor Gooch and Priscilla Cotton, Pat and Keith Brown, Wendy Breach, June Shreeve, Gilllan Peters, Julie Harper, Denise and Colin Longthorne.
Unable to attend were: Joan Gooch, Stuart Cowley, Neil Burgess, Cheryl, Macus and famlly, Alexander, Debra ,Ross and family (Australia).
You may also want to watch:
Donations for Pakefield Church are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative funerals.
Special thanks to Rev Heather Wilcox for a lovely service.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?