Mrs I M Porter
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on October 16 of Iris Mercy Porter who died on September 29, aged 87.The Rev'd John Fairbairn officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on October 16 of Iris Mercy Porter who died on September 29, aged 87.
The Rev'd John Fairbairn officiated.
Mourners were: Robert Porter and Lynn Mummery (son and daughter-in-law), Christine and Terry Cook (nephew), John and Frances Burwood (niece) Tony and Linda Espindola (niece), Norman and Ann Nichols (niece) (also representing Keith, Harriet, Hayley and Kevin), John Porter (nephew) (George Porter (brother-in-law)), Jean Porter, David Porter (nephew), Michael and Wendy Maddocks (niece), Mrs Kerry Cullen, Mrs Lisa Davies, Mrs Leanne Cahill and Scarlett, Jack Saunders (cousin) and Phyllis Bailey, Stella and Bernard Turner, Jim Turner, Lucy Parker, Jenny Deadman, Geoff Mummery, Ethel Buckley, Bernard Cook, Greta Seaman, Philip and Tania Cook, Graham and Rosemary Hutchings, Alan Coleman, Julie Simmonds, Mr and Mrs T Upton, Ken and Muriel Freestone, Ray Baldry, Paul Breach, Sally and Mike Breach, John Breach, Olga Breach, Ron and Jenny Franklin, Mr and Mrs R Solomon, Mr and Mrs R Mills, Callum Hay (Hay family), Pat Jones (Briscoe), Susan Moore (Briscoe), Georgina Spence.
Unavoidably absent were: Elaine and Tony Sunman, Sally Richards, Mr A Espindola, Sue Barton and Eunice Porter, Jack Porter.
You may also want to watch:
Floral tributes were: To Ire, with all our love from Robert and Lynnie. We won't forget you Iris, love from Terry and Chris. Dear Auntie Iris will be remembered with love and affection, will be sadly missed from Frances, Linda, Ann and families. In loving memory of our dear friend, from Margaret and Bill.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind messages of condolence and donations for The Gertrude Barwood Unit. Special thanks to the Rev'd John Fairbairn, the carers of Allied Healthcare Group and Dr Drummond and staff on The Gertrude Barwood Unit.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 5 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft.