Mrs J E Bircham
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 25 for Janet Eileen Bircham of Lowestoft who died on February 14, aged 72.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 25 for Janet Eileen Bircham of Lowestoft who died on February 14, aged 72.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were:- Lee and Jayne Bircham (Son and Daughter-in-law), Kerry and David Baxter (Daughter and Son-in-law), Laura Baxter (Granddaughter), Elise Bircham (Granddaughter), Norma and John Whittingstall, Anthony and Heather Hunt, Cheryl Willis, Sarah and Ian King, Claire McGeachen, Nicola Hunt, Alexander Davies, Marjorie Grice, Mr G Bush, John Grice, Terry Goode, Mrs G Grice, Mr and Mrs D Daines, Beverley Wooltorton, Andrew and Diane Warford, Mr and Mrs M Bircham, Pat and Rick Harrison, Mark and Craig Harrison, Cully and Debbie Butler, Jenni Mirza, Mr and Mrs R Daines, Gloria and David Garrod, Mrs J Miller, Kevin and Denise Miller, Marilyn and Tony Jenner, Shirley Mayall, Mrs B Williams, Diane Cole, Mr and Mrs Gray, Jenny Annison, Mrs G Francis, Glynis Chapple, Ann Casely. Linda Jackson, Ann Cable, Simon and Julie Berrey, Helen and Paul Goldsmith, Mrs Lily Dobson, Joanne Browne, Helene Hunter, Margaret Drake, Mr C Baxter, Marlene Borrett, June Dyer, Mrs D Long, Mary Spindler, Pat and Brian Reynolds, Beryl Davey, June Joels, Mr and Mrs D Parr, Mrs S Fish, Angie Lindley, Mr and Mrs T Thacker, Maureen Gallo, Brian and Barbara Simpson, Rosie Willis, Greta Chilvers. Unable to attend were: Stephanie, John and Matthew Davies (Australia) and Rebecca and Thomas Duit.
Funeral arrangements were by R. Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Janet Bircham wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Marie Curie Nurses are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 2 Delays expected for bridge works
- 3 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 4 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 5 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 6 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 7 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 8 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 9 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 10 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar