Mrs J E E Rackham
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on June 22, for June Evelyn Emma Rackham, of Lowestoft, who died on June 6, aged 73. The Reverend Jeff Wilson officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on June 22, for June Evelyn Emma Rackham, of Lowestoft, who died on June 6, aged 73.
The Reverend Jeff Wilson officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs K Rackham, Mr and Mrs F Ainsworth, Mr T Rackham, Mrs M Thornton, Mr and Mrs P Wakefield, representatives from St John Ambulance, Lowestoft Railway Bowls Club, Oulton Village Friendship Club, Suffolk Lacemakers, local lacemakers, Lowestoft Fire Station and many other friends and neighbours. Unavoidably absent were: Mr and Mrs J Bawldry and Mr C Rackham.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Rackham wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for St John Ambulance (Lowestoft divisions) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd.
Special thanks to doctors, nurses and staff at NCCU Addenbrookes, doctors, nurses and staff (intensive care unit) and Ward 17 at James Paget University Hospital,Mrs J Skinner and members of St John Ambulance Brigade, the Rev Jeff Wilson for his comforting service and R Rivett Ltd.
- 1 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 4 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
- 9 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgement.