Mrs J E E Rackham
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on June 22, for June Evelyn Emma Rackham, of Lowestoft, who died on June 6, aged 73. The Reverend Jeff Wilson officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on June 22, for June Evelyn Emma Rackham, of Lowestoft, who died on June 6, aged 73.
The Reverend Jeff Wilson officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs K Rackham, Mr and Mrs F Ainsworth, Mr T Rackham, Mrs M Thornton, Mr and Mrs P Wakefield, representatives from St John Ambulance, Lowestoft Railway Bowls Club, Oulton Village Friendship Club, Suffolk Lacemakers, local lacemakers, Lowestoft Fire Station and many other friends and neighbours. Unavoidably absent were: Mr and Mrs J Bawldry and Mr C Rackham.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
The family of the late Mrs Rackham wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for St John Ambulance (Lowestoft divisions) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd.
Special thanks to doctors, nurses and staff at NCCU Addenbrookes, doctors, nurses and staff (intensive care unit) and Ward 17 at James Paget University Hospital,Mrs J Skinner and members of St John Ambulance Brigade, the Rev Jeff Wilson for his comforting service and R Rivett Ltd.
- 1 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 2 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 3 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 4 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 5 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 6 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 7 Man denies robbing alleged victim of mobile phone
- 8 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 9 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgement.