Mrs J E Markham
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 5 for Joan Edith Markham of Lowestoft who died on February 15, aged 81.The Reverend Stephen Whitaker officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 5 for Joan Edith Markham of Lowestoft who died on February 15, aged 81.
The Reverend Stephen Whitaker officiated.
Mourners were: Diane and Glynn Whall (daughter and son-in-law), Graham and Sue Murly (son and daughter-in-law), Michael and Dang Murly (son and daughter-in-law), Skye Keable, Gareth Whall, Aaron Murly (grandsons), Rory Keable and Lucy Oakes (grandson and partner), Siobhan Murly (granddaughter), Craig and Katrina Murly (grandson and wife), Sean Murly and Rose Bennett (grandson and partner), Peter Woodcock (brother-in-law), Julie and John Wilkinson (niece and husband), Faith Wilkinson (great niece), Ian and Tracey Woodcock (nephew and wife), Pam Boakes (friend), Mary and Derek Tyrell (cousin and husband), Les and Carol Whall, Pat Whall, Jean and David Crouch, Pat and Sonny Chilvers, Ann Watlins, Karen Muffet, Doreen Collicott, Josephine Cohen, Helen and Miseon, Bob and Pat Jones, Doreen Talbot, Gordon Malt, Joan Cropley, Richard Dunford.
Unable to attend were: Kathleen Waller (sister), Margaret Hakanson (cousin), Christopher and Shormilla Murly (grandson and wife), Kieron Murly (grandson), Lucy Murly (grandaughter), Hannah Wilkinson (great niece) Steven Harper and Owain Murly (grandsons), Alan and Elizabeth Markham.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Joan Markham wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Cancer Research UK are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Pam, Jean and David for their special friendship to mum and all the help they gave her and to the Reverend Stephen Whitaker
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Lowestoft.