Mrs J G Jones
THE celebration of the life of Mrs Joyce G Jones who passed away peacefully in the Gertrude Barwood Unit at Lowestoft Hospital on September 16, aged 65, took place at Gorleston Crematorium on October 2.
THE celebration of the life of Mrs Joyce G Jones who passed away peacefully in the Gertrude Barwood Unit at Lowestoft Hospital on September 16, aged 65, took place at Gorleston Crematorium on October 2. A truly loving wife, mum and grandma who will be sadly missed by all.
Canon Bob Baker officiated. A touching eulogy by Elaine Baldock was given in remembrance and celebration of Joyce's life.
Mourners were: Peter Jones (Husband), Paula Jones Munro (Daughter), Glenn and Jeannette Jones (Son and Daughter-in-law), Ross Jones and Sarah Crisp (Son and Partner), Peter Algar, Nick Allen, Debbie Armes, Wol Bailey, Ann Bailey, Dave Baldock, Elaine Baldock, Rachel Baldock, R Baxter, Sharon Baxter, John Bell, Sheila Bell, Vanessa Block, Gada Brown, Wendy Brown, Mathew Clubb, David Crisp, Lesley Crisp, K Crowe, Bridget Daynes, Suzanne Dellow, Jill Durbridge, Paul Durbridge, Karen Eade, Y Edwards, David Ferns, Pamela Goffin, Robert Goffin, Jim Goldspink, Pauline Goldspink, Matthew Goldspink, David Guy, Maureen Guy, Diane Hart, Glen Higgins, Ian Higgins, Louise Higgins, Frank Larter, Joy Lightfoot, Steve Lightfoot, Jemma Mancini, Daniel McKinley, Victoria McKinley, D Mills, Clare Moyse, Alma Mumford, Brian Munford, Janet Munro, Norman Munro, Jackie Pitman, Noel Rogers, Pat Rogers and Janice Soards and Leonard Soards.
Family members unavoidably absent: Allen and Gwen Mozonis and family, John and Beverley Higgins and family, Jeff and Joanne Higgins and family, David and Julie Higgins and family.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank everyone for their love and support over the last few months especially for the many cards, messages of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received, thank you for all the donations to Gertrude Barwood Unit at Lowestoft Hospital which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft NR 33 0JT (cheques should be made payable to JPUH NHS Foundation Trust please).
The family would also like to take this opportunity to thank Dr K Bouche from Bridge Road Surgery, The Palliative Care Team and the staff on the Gertrude Barwood Unit at Lowestoft Hospital for making Joyce's final moments as comfortable and dignified as possible.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Will all please accept this as the only, but sincere, acknowledgment.