Mrs J Hitter
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on June 11 for Jessie Hitter who died on June 3, aged 104 years.The Rev Neil GT Jeffers officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on June 11 for Jessie Hitter who died on June 3, aged 104 years.
The Rev Neil GT Jeffers officiated.
Mourners were: Eddie and Rissy Hitter, Trevor and Thelly Hitter, Delwyn and Jumbo Long, Barry and Carol Kneeshaw, Neil and Bev Hitter, Andrew and Jenny Hitter, Stuart and Kerry Hitter, Glen Long and Joanne Sidwell, Cheryl and Paul Hale, Joanne Hubble, Julie and Robert Cristie, Debbie and Kevin Ellis, Jamie and Amanda Hitter, Alex Hitter, Ali Long, James Long and Charlotte Port, Chloe Snowling, Louis Snowling and Sophie Wilson, Courtney Snowling and Craig Bowler, Gabrielle Snowling, Dayna Hubble and Richard Woodrow, Wallis Hubble and Paul Foster, Gary Craven and Mandy Cozens, Vicky Mitchel, Ian Baxter, Lindsay Andrews, Ricky Tillet, Mr and Mrs Ray Osborn, Mr Colin Dixon, Mrs Gail Dixon, Mr and Mrs Brian Long, Mr and Mrs Maurice Long, Mr and Mrs Sharman, Mrs June Butcher, Mrs Pat Harper, Mrs Sylvia Renwick, Margaret Gilliwater, Richard Straton, Maria Woodhouse, Mrs Carol Rose, Kim Hale, Mr I Swan, Mr and Mrs R Swan, Shirley Swan, Terry Bromley, Mrs Pearl Hudson, Jill Carter, Sonya Meadows, Mary Baldrey, Philamonia, Josephene, Cheryl, Mrs June Joels, Mrs Pat Harrison, Viv Snowling, Stephanie Harrod, Tracy Bird, Miss C Bidle, Mr Richard Harness, Gwen Lee, Drena Tall, Margaret London, Terry Harper, Janis Horley.
Unable to attend were Julie, John and Trevor Dixon, Sarah Mitchel, Mr and Mrs Norman, Mr Baxter.
You may also want to watch:
Floral tribute: To the sweetest, dearest mother, grandmother, great and great great grandmother who was so loving and kind, we will all miss you so much, you didn't want to leave us but a part of us went with you, your love will remain with us forever, your loving family xxxxx.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and all who attended the service, too numerous to mention. Many thanks to Rev'd Neil GT Jeffers who gave a most wonderfully warm service, also to James Paget University Hospital ward one and Lowestoft Hospital for their care of Jessie and also the carers who attended to Jessie at Manor Court who were so kind to her and to Carol Kneeshaw for all her help.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Cooperative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.