Mrs J M Clarke
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Russell Clarke, Helen Clarke, Maxine Clarke, Peter Byatt, Peggy Overy, Perry Overy, Tony Overy, James Overy, Joyce Clarke, Jeanette Adams, Colin Adams, Barbara Manenall, Maxine Corrigan, John Corrigan, Bryan and Bev Plant, Shaun and Bridgette Wilson, Mr and Mrs G Jackson, Mrs I Jackson, Janet Yallop, Mr and Mrs S Lee, George and Sheila Cable, Margaret Thurston, Mr and Mrs B Shade, Betty Burnham, Sylvia Moore. Unable to attend were: Barbara Perry (sister), Millie Cambridge (friend).
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for Friends of Carlton Court, c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft. Special thanks to Carlton Hall for their care and kindness shown to Joan. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Care home builds 'shopping lane' to promote resident independence
- 2 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 3 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 4 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 5 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 7 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 8 White van stolen from outside home in Lowestoft
- 9 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 10 Lowestoft to benefit from £163m of projects, but where will the money go?