Mrs J M Clarke
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Russell Clarke, Helen Clarke, Maxine Clarke, Peter Byatt, Peggy Overy, Perry Overy, Tony Overy, James Overy, Joyce Clarke, Jeanette Adams, Colin Adams, Barbara Manenall, Maxine Corrigan, John Corrigan, Bryan and Bev Plant, Shaun and Bridgette Wilson, Mr and Mrs G Jackson, Mrs I Jackson, Janet Yallop, Mr and Mrs S Lee, George and Sheila Cable, Margaret Thurston, Mr and Mrs B Shade, Betty Burnham, Sylvia Moore. Unable to attend were: Barbara Perry (sister), Millie Cambridge (friend).
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for Friends of Carlton Court, c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft. Special thanks to Carlton Hall for their care and kindness shown to Joan. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations