Mrs J M Clarke
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Russell Clarke, Helen Clarke, Maxine Clarke, Peter Byatt, Peggy Overy, Perry Overy, Tony Overy, James Overy, Joyce Clarke, Jeanette Adams, Colin Adams, Barbara Manenall, Maxine Corrigan, John Corrigan, Bryan and Bev Plant, Shaun and Bridgette Wilson, Mr and Mrs G Jackson, Mrs I Jackson, Janet Yallop, Mr and Mrs S Lee, George and Sheila Cable, Margaret Thurston, Mr and Mrs B Shade, Betty Burnham, Sylvia Moore. Unable to attend were: Barbara Perry (sister), Millie Cambridge (friend).
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for Friends of Carlton Court, c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft. Special thanks to Carlton Hall for their care and kindness shown to Joan. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 8 Zeb Soanes set to host Smooth Classics at Seven on Classic FM
- 9 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 10 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure