Mrs J M Clarke
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Joan May Clarke, of Lansdowne Road, Pakefield, who died on January 14, aged 90.
The Rev Heather Wilcox officiated.
Mourners were: Russell Clarke, Helen Clarke, Maxine Clarke, Peter Byatt, Peggy Overy, Perry Overy, Tony Overy, James Overy, Joyce Clarke, Jeanette Adams, Colin Adams, Barbara Manenall, Maxine Corrigan, John Corrigan, Bryan and Bev Plant, Shaun and Bridgette Wilson, Mr and Mrs G Jackson, Mrs I Jackson, Janet Yallop, Mr and Mrs S Lee, George and Sheila Cable, Margaret Thurston, Mr and Mrs B Shade, Betty Burnham, Sylvia Moore. Unable to attend were: Barbara Perry (sister), Millie Cambridge (friend).
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for Friends of Carlton Court, c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft. Special thanks to Carlton Hall for their care and kindness shown to Joan. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown