Mrs J Mason
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 15 for Joyce Mason who died on January 4, aged 95 at Norwood House, Middleton.The service was conducted by Tony Brown of Saxmundham.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 15 for Joyce Mason who died on January 4, aged 95 at Norwood House, Middleton.
The service was conducted by Tony Brown of Saxmundham.
Mourners were: Rona and Eric Thompson (Sister and Husband), Sheila and Ken Rix (Niece and Husband), Merrilyn Farman (Niece), Barbara Farman, Sharon Walpole and Sonia Meadows, Judith Lee, Sue Parish, Hilda Andrews, Joyce Slater, friends Ian and Freda McIntyre, June and Malcolm Coles, Eileen and Vaughan Pryce, Pauline Sutton, Drena and Donald Black, Brenda and Malcolm Westoby, Peggy Meredith, Elaine, Becky, Janet and Charlie (Carers from Norwood House).
Unavoidably absent were sister Zena Powell and family, Australia and nephew Michael Powell and family.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Joyce Mason wish to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy, and donations for Alzheimer's Society that are still being accepted by Tony Brown Funeral Service, Saxmundham IP17 1EH.
Very special thanks to all the staff at Norwood House, Middleton, for the wonderful care and kindness shown to Joyce over the last nine years. Thanks also to Tony Brown for the kind and thoughtful way that he conducted the service and to the Tony Brown Funeral Service for the most efficient service.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
Will all please this as the only, but very sincere, acknowledgment.