Mrs J Mason
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 15 for Joyce Mason who died on January 4, aged 95 at Norwood House, Middleton.The service was conducted by Tony Brown of Saxmundham.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 15 for Joyce Mason who died on January 4, aged 95 at Norwood House, Middleton.
The service was conducted by Tony Brown of Saxmundham.
Mourners were: Rona and Eric Thompson (Sister and Husband), Sheila and Ken Rix (Niece and Husband), Merrilyn Farman (Niece), Barbara Farman, Sharon Walpole and Sonia Meadows, Judith Lee, Sue Parish, Hilda Andrews, Joyce Slater, friends Ian and Freda McIntyre, June and Malcolm Coles, Eileen and Vaughan Pryce, Pauline Sutton, Drena and Donald Black, Brenda and Malcolm Westoby, Peggy Meredith, Elaine, Becky, Janet and Charlie (Carers from Norwood House).
Unavoidably absent were sister Zena Powell and family, Australia and nephew Michael Powell and family.
The family of the late Joyce Mason wish to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy, and donations for Alzheimer's Society that are still being accepted by Tony Brown Funeral Service, Saxmundham IP17 1EH.
Very special thanks to all the staff at Norwood House, Middleton, for the wonderful care and kindness shown to Joyce over the last nine years. Thanks also to Tony Brown for the kind and thoughtful way that he conducted the service and to the Tony Brown Funeral Service for the most efficient service.
- 1 'It will look fantastic': Work to restore former Post Office under way
- 2 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 3 'Something special': First Light Festival to return with new events
- 4 New trees planted on disused piece of land as Community Garden is unveiled
- 5 Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- 6 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 7 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 8 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
- 9 Three bikes stolen in latest spate of cycle thefts
- 10 Green light to restore High Street shopfronts dating back to 1860s
Will all please this as the only, but very sincere, acknowledgment.