Mrs J V Smyth
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on August 18 for Joan Vera Smyth of Lowestoft who died on August 4, aged 83.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on August 18 for Joan Vera Smyth of Lowestoft who died on August 4, aged 83.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Robert Smyth, Carole Shadbolt, Robert Hall, Albert Beales, Barbara Pickess, George Pickess, Stephen Pickess, Andrea Shadbolt, Michael Shadbolt, Stephen Shadbolt, Diane Hart, Jean and Ian Mitchell, Carol Gooch, Violet Gooch, Helen Sherwood, Hetty Torun, David Hall.
Unable to attend were: Angela, Ricky and Jackie, Pat, Maureen and Doris.
You may also want to watch:
Floral tributes were: In loving memory of a dear mum, in our hearts and thoughts forever, we know you will be waiting at the winning post for us mum, rest in peace, love Robert and Carole. In loving remembrance of a dear grandma, you will be greatly missed and always be in my thoughts, Robert. In kind remembrance from Angela, Ricky, Jackie and family.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for Redwings Horse Sanctuary and The Cats Protection League (all cheques payable to Critoph & Crowe charity account) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to Ward 3 James Paget Hospital, all carers at Waveney Care, delivery people from Grandma's Kitchen, Angela, Diane, Pat, Michael and family for all their support.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 6 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 7 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.