Mrs J V Smyth
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on August 18 for Joan Vera Smyth of Lowestoft who died on August 4, aged 83.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on August 18 for Joan Vera Smyth of Lowestoft who died on August 4, aged 83.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Robert Smyth, Carole Shadbolt, Robert Hall, Albert Beales, Barbara Pickess, George Pickess, Stephen Pickess, Andrea Shadbolt, Michael Shadbolt, Stephen Shadbolt, Diane Hart, Jean and Ian Mitchell, Carol Gooch, Violet Gooch, Helen Sherwood, Hetty Torun, David Hall.
Unable to attend were: Angela, Ricky and Jackie, Pat, Maureen and Doris.
You may also want to watch:
Floral tributes were: In loving memory of a dear mum, in our hearts and thoughts forever, we know you will be waiting at the winning post for us mum, rest in peace, love Robert and Carole. In loving remembrance of a dear grandma, you will be greatly missed and always be in my thoughts, Robert. In kind remembrance from Angela, Ricky, Jackie and family.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for Redwings Horse Sanctuary and The Cats Protection League (all cheques payable to Critoph & Crowe charity account) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to Ward 3 James Paget Hospital, all carers at Waveney Care, delivery people from Grandma's Kitchen, Angela, Diane, Pat, Michael and family for all their support.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Family firm launches new product as sales of its germ barriers soar
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.