Mrs K Cook
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, April 15, for Kate Cook, of Appletree Close, Lowestoft, who died on March 31, aged 93.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, April 15, for Kate Cook, of Appletree Close, Lowestoft, who died on March 31, aged 93. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Marlene Hobson, Diana Burkill, Frank Burkill, Yvonne Soanes, Richard Rawston, Mark Hobson, Tracie Hobson, Guy Hobson, Samantha Vallely, Amanda Newson, Michaela Newson, Ray Thompson, Lynn Thomson, Maria Blyth, Gary Beaumont, Chris Cox, Rebecca Cox, Cally Cox, Alan Speed, Sue Speed, Derek Hobson, Diana Hobson, Paul Gallagher, Debbie Godbold, Noel Thomson, Doreen Smith, Pat Marjoram, Pearl Elliott, Vera Fox, Al Suffolk, Billie Mothersole, Sylvia Ablitt, David Smith, Denise Ffitch (also representing Vera Fowler), Steve Farrow, Gordon Wright, Betty Rawston, Terry Rawston. Unavoidably absent were: Mr R Hobson.
Floral tributes were: Loving memories of Kate, find your softest pillow Lord and lay her head upon, gently kiss her on her cheek and tell her who its from, love Marlene. In loving memory of a dear nan, love and miss you always, Yvonne, Richard, Emma and Kyle. In loving memory dear nan, sadly missed, fondly remembered, may you sleep peacefully, with all our love Mark, Tracie, Ricky and Sam. Rest in peace, God bless nanna, love Guy, Sam, Amy, Aran and Meg. In loving memory of dear nan, a wonderful nana, love Paul and Debbie. In affectionate remembrance, love from Diana and Frank, miss you. In fondest memory, to dear Kate, a lovely lady love, from Betty, Terry and family.
The family wishes to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expression of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for Diabetes UK (Great Yarmouth and Waveney Diabetes Family Group) being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to all at Appletree Close for their kindness to Kate, Rev Roy Wormald for his comforting service, A Piece of Cake for a wonderful buffet. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RB.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle