Mrs K Thorpe
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, July 2, for Kathleen Thorpe, who passed away at home on June 21, aged 80.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, July 2, for Kathleen Thorpe, who passed away at home on June 21, aged 80.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Garry (son) and Karina, June (daughter), Carly and Ella (grand daughter and great grand daughter), Samantha and Neil (grand daughter and partner), Tony and Donna (grandson and partner), Hannah and Adam (grand daughter and husband), Jessica (grand daughter), Adam and Dot (grandson and partner), Mrs P Morland (sister), Lynn and Jo Beckham (neice and great niece), David and Pat Williams (nephew and wife), Richard and Jan White (nephew and wife), Ron Morland (nephew), Sylvia and Tony Rouse (niece and husband), Malcolm and Norma Wilson (nephew and wife), Stewart and Pat Moffat (nephew and wife), Pearl and John Ansdell (sister and brother-in-law), Ronnie Bell, Mrs M Oakes, Mrs J Chapman, Agnes Smith, Janet Holmes, Carolyn Garrod, Susan Layton, Anita Goffin, Mrs J Nolloth, Gladys and Pat Smith, Jo Sidnell, Mrs E White, Mrs Laureen Hobbs, June and Norman Holmes, Mrs P Chaston, Bo Taylor, Julie Croft, Joy Hall, Mrs J Haylett, Nikki Weaver, Winnie and Graeme Duncan and Beryl Hunter.
Unavoidably absent were: Mr Joe Williams (brother), Mrs Vera Williams (sister-in-law), Mr Graham Morland (nephew), Mrs Joyce Wigg (niece), Pat Scott and Emily Holmes.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks go to Dr Lloyd and Dr Bouch for all their care, kindness, understanding and help during the last weeks of her life. To everybody who donated to mum's chosen charity. All the staff at Anglia Co-Operative Funerals for their kindness and support at this very sad time they worked so hard so everything was perfect on the day. Father David Girling for a wonderful service, also Carly for her idea of the rainbow colours, the letting off of the balloons for the great grandchildren on Pakefield Cliffs and the wonderful tribute she wrote and had the courage to read out on behalf of everybody for little nanny Kathleen.
Donations for Dr Bond & Partners are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY. Tel. 01520-583637.
- 1 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 2 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 3 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 4 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 8 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 9 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 10 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.