Mrs K Thorpe
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, July 2, for Kathleen Thorpe, who passed away at home on June 21, aged 80.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, July 2, for Kathleen Thorpe, who passed away at home on June 21, aged 80.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Garry (son) and Karina, June (daughter), Carly and Ella (grand daughter and great grand daughter), Samantha and Neil (grand daughter and partner), Tony and Donna (grandson and partner), Hannah and Adam (grand daughter and husband), Jessica (grand daughter), Adam and Dot (grandson and partner), Mrs P Morland (sister), Lynn and Jo Beckham (neice and great niece), David and Pat Williams (nephew and wife), Richard and Jan White (nephew and wife), Ron Morland (nephew), Sylvia and Tony Rouse (niece and husband), Malcolm and Norma Wilson (nephew and wife), Stewart and Pat Moffat (nephew and wife), Pearl and John Ansdell (sister and brother-in-law), Ronnie Bell, Mrs M Oakes, Mrs J Chapman, Agnes Smith, Janet Holmes, Carolyn Garrod, Susan Layton, Anita Goffin, Mrs J Nolloth, Gladys and Pat Smith, Jo Sidnell, Mrs E White, Mrs Laureen Hobbs, June and Norman Holmes, Mrs P Chaston, Bo Taylor, Julie Croft, Joy Hall, Mrs J Haylett, Nikki Weaver, Winnie and Graeme Duncan and Beryl Hunter.
Unavoidably absent were: Mr Joe Williams (brother), Mrs Vera Williams (sister-in-law), Mr Graham Morland (nephew), Mrs Joyce Wigg (niece), Pat Scott and Emily Holmes.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks go to Dr Lloyd and Dr Bouch for all their care, kindness, understanding and help during the last weeks of her life. To everybody who donated to mum's chosen charity. All the staff at Anglia Co-Operative Funerals for their kindness and support at this very sad time they worked so hard so everything was perfect on the day. Father David Girling for a wonderful service, also Carly for her idea of the rainbow colours, the letting off of the balloons for the great grandchildren on Pakefield Cliffs and the wonderful tribute she wrote and had the courage to read out on behalf of everybody for little nanny Kathleen.
Donations for Dr Bond & Partners are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY. Tel. 01520-583637.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.