Mrs L J Cheetham
THE funeral service took place at Gisleham Church, for Mrs Lorna Jule Cheetham, of Gisleham who died on January 20, aged 82.The Rev Lyndy Domoney officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gisleham Church, for Mrs Lorna Jule Cheetham, of Gisleham who died on January 20, aged 82.
The Rev Lyndy Domoney officiated.
Mourners were, Valerie Cain and Paul Cain (daughter and son-in-law), Julia Spendlove and Gary Spendlove (daughter and son-in-law), Sarah Cain, Kate Cain, Matthew Cain and Carey Cain (also representing Jessie, Ellie and Molly), Victoria Jermany and David Jermany (Roan, Eden and Esme), Hayley Spendlove and Eric Fisher, Samantha Spendlove and Vincent Fisher, Daniel Spendlove, Connor Spendlove, Mr and Mrs Joe Harvey, Mr and Mrs Anthony Woodgate, Martyn Woodgate, Mr and Mrs Kenneth Woodgate (Mr and Mrs J Petit and Mr C Woodgate), Mr D Fisher (Flash), Margaret Ogden and Esther Sheardown (Nottingham), Mr and Mrs Geoffrey Podd, Doreen Spendlove, Ms C Chapman (Mervyn, Cara and families), Mr and Mrs Welch, Ann and Keith Balls, Ivan and Joy Moore, Stan and Sylvia Reeve, Mr and Mrs Ted Rawston, Marian Day, Ruth Scollard, Betty and Mark Boon, Vi Moore, Mr and Mrs J Fulcher, Jill Harris, Lesley Armitage, Hilda Block, Mr I Culley, Brenda Bessey (Stanley Bessey), Sara Bessey (Paul, Aaron, Joel, Hannah and Lydia), Audrey Griffin (reader), Margaret and Gerald Woodrow, M Arbon (J Bugg), Mr and Mrs J Grieve, George Hughes, Irene Supple, Keith and Bridget Winter, Mrs J Winter (Mrs P Honeywood and Mrs P Ley), Gill Bunn, Mrs E Foyster, Terry Payne, Eileen Smale, E Rivett, Ellie from Regency Care.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Lorna Jule Cheetham wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received. Special thanks to Regency Care and the ambulance crew for all their help. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 8 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 9 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 10 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says