Mrs L Webb
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 17 for Louise Webb who died on December 9, aged 75.The Rev Geoff Wilson officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 17 for Louise Webb who died on December 9, aged 75.
The Rev Geoff Wilson officiated.
Mourners were: Roger and Lucy Webb (son and daughter-in-law), Penny Tye (daughter), Jasmine and Milly Tye (grandchildren), Valerie and Peter Soanes (sister and brother-in-law), Poppy Cole (sister-in-law), Zoe Cole, Jack McCulloch (also representing the McCulloch family), Alison and Nigel (niece and husband), Caroline Hartshorne (niece), Rachel Hartshorne, Timothy Soanes (nephew), Sophie and Nigel Ewell, Mike Storey, Anne and Peter Storey, Janice Edwards, Cynthia, Billy and Edgar, Pauline and Geoffrey Goddard, Marlene and Roy James, Colin Purdom, Lonice Purdom and Ian Purdom, Glyn and Jill Powell (neighbours and friends), Bernard and Fe Revell, Margaret Jay, Mrs Norma Abrey, Nicola Drake, Lorraine Went, Ivor and Gloria Spratt, Ann Kingaby, Mrs Eunice Spindler, Jean and Alan Gisborne, Rosemary Chapman (Peter and Susan Boyce), David Holland, Bev Cadby (Peter Cadby), Peter and Karen Dykes, Carol and Victor Bye, Stephen Baynes and Mrs Betty Maddox.
Unavoidably absent: John Cole (brother in New Zealand), Molly Coben (sister) and Doris Storey (sister-in-law).
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank everyone for the many kind messages of sympathy and the donations given in memory of Louise for Cancer Research UK, NSPCC and Gunton Woodland Community Project which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 3 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 4 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 5 Man dies following collision on A12
- 6 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 7 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 8 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59
- 9 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 10 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees