Mrs M A Bond
THE funeral service took place at All Saints' Church, Worlingham on Wednesday, March 18 of Margaret Ann Bond who died on March 4 aged 88.The Rev Susie Ellis officiated.
THE funeral service took place at All Saints' Church, Worlingham on Wednesday, March 18 of Margaret Ann Bond who died on March 4 aged 88.
The Rev Susie Ellis officiated.
Mourners were: Rosemary and Colin Tuttle (daughter and son-in-law), Melvyn and Sam Buck (grandson and wife), Tom and Megan Buck (great grandchildren), Paul Buck and Melisa Cone (grandson and partner), Dick Delf (brother), Julie and Peter Wearne (niece and husband) from Cornwall also representing family unable to attend from Cornwall, Ron Creasy and family (brother-in-law) and family and friends too numerous to mention.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for kind messages of condolence and floral tributes. Special thanks to the Rev Susie Ellis for such a beautiful service. Thanks also to staff at Blyford Residential Home.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0JT. Please would all accept this most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death