Mrs M C Carver
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 3 for Martha (Pat) Clare Carver of Lowestoft who died on December 16 aged 83.The Rev Mark McCaghrey officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on January 3 for Martha (Pat) Clare Carver of Lowestoft who died on December 16 aged 83.
The Rev Mark McCaghrey officiated.
Mourners were, Mr and Mrs K Disney, Mr and Mrs I Ayres, Mr and Mrs L Disney, Miss M Ayres, Mr and Mrs B Ayres, Mr P Rivers, Kay, Barbara, Nellie, Sylvia, Ruth, Peter and Teresa (also representing friends and warden from Amy Court), Mrs P Muirhead, Mr and Mrs T Boor, Mr and Mrs P J Emblem.
Floral tributes were: Treasured memories of my darling mum, I thought I could sort this for you mum like I did nearly everything else but in the end you sorted it, no fuss as you never ever complained, I'll miss you dreadfully and love you forever your broken hearted daughter Peg and son-in-law Keith. To my darling mum, I will miss you so much but I know one day we'll meeting again, lots of love your broken hearted daughter Irene and Ivan. Dear nanny, thinking of you every day now that you and granddad Lulu are together, we know that you are happy, love Lee and Carolyn. To my nanny who's now at peace, sorry I couldn't be there to say goodbye but my love and thoughts are always with you, love from your granddaughter Max and Pete. In our thoughts forever near, a treasured nan we loved so dear, your loving grandson Blake, Claire, Sacha and Paige. To our dearest nan-nan, every time you saw us you beamed with delight and we loved that, nite-nite nan-nan, your loving great-grandchildren Mason and Amira (your little miss Ayres). Pauline and Chas. Amy Court friends. Pam and Kev. Sylvia and Terry. Tina, PJ, Lauren and Harrison. Daphne.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Martha (Pat) Carver would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes received. Special thanks to the resuscitation unit and EADU of James Paget hospital, Powell's staff especially Mandy and Rev Mark McCaghrey for his compassion and moving service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
Funeral arrangements were by Powell's (Funeral Directors) Limited, 221 St Peter's Street, Lowestoft.