Mrs M D Kelly
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 8 for Mary Doreen Kelly of Lowestoft, who died on March 30, aged 72.The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 8 for Mary Doreen Kelly of Lowestoft, who died on March 30, aged 72.
The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated.
Mourners were: Jackie and Pat Doddington (daughter and son-in-law), Gail Buffenbarger and Gary Thompson (daughter and partner), Leanne and Matthew Houghton (daughter and son-in-law), grandchildren Ashleigh, Naomi and Josh Doddington, Liam, Troy and Chynna Buffenbarger, Vinny, Ellesse, Courtney and Robbie Houghton; Sheila and Joanne Alexander (sister and niece). Many other close friends past and present also attended, too numerous to mention.
Unable to attend: Soraya Matusda from Japan.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Mary Doreen Kelly wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust Lowestoft Hospital are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Rev Marilyn Zipfel for her beautiful service, both at the crematorium and at the interment, Sister June Morris and her dedicated team of staff of the Gertrude Barwood Unit, Lowestoft Hospital, for the love and attention Mum received whilst in their care, also to Dr Drummond. The girls would like to thank Mum's close, caring good friends, who rallied round and made her last few months very special.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
- 10 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.