Mrs M E Seaman
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, June 15, for Mrs May Evelyn Seaman, of Somerleyton, who died on June 1, aged 89.The Rev.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, June 15, for Mrs May Evelyn Seaman, of Somerleyton, who died on June 1, aged 89.
The Rev. Leslie Hobbs officiated.
Mourners were; Jan and Bernard Hughes, Cally and Peter Read, Rachel and Sam Kennedy, Alex Read, Pam Spurgeon, Betty Butcher, Harry and Joan Mobbs, Doreen and Brenda Bryenton, Joyce and Michael Bryenton, Christine Callaby, Margaret Saunders, Audry Turner, Joyce Farrington, Colin and Sandra Seaman, Roy Farrington, David and Anne Farrington, Peter Farrington, Margaret Seaman, Evie and Philip Thurtle, Stan Buck, John Gower, Dorothy Wright, Rosemary and Ali Rushmere, Jukie Frost, Angie and Peter Fox, Linda Phillips, David and Michelle Herring, June and Roy Willimott, Nancy Randlesom, Myrtle Tripp, Ruth Woodcock, Anji Richards, Tracey McKenna-Preston, Lyne Bellward, Clare Hunt, Emma Clements, Sean Newstead, Mrs S Parish, R. Strowger, Mel Clarke; Krystal - Stacey Mary, Lisa, Toni, Cayla and Teresa, all from Waveney Care, and may more friends attended the service.
Unable to attend were: son David and family in Australia, Robert Smith, Sandra Rennie and Stephen Raybong.
You may also want to watch:
The family of Mrs May Evelyn Seaman wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expression of sympathy (the beautiful floral tributes) and donations received. Donations for the Ellie Savage Memorial Fund or Hammond Landrover's Guide Dog for the Blind (cheques payable to R Rivett Ltd please) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0RU.
Special thanks to Peter for reading David's eulogy, Ward 18 James Paget Hospital, Waveney Care, Blyford Court, R Rivett Ltd, Caldecott Hall and to Rev Leslie Hobbs for a very special service and continued support to May's family. Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
- 1 Delays expected for bridge works
- 2 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 3 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 4 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 5 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 6 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 7 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 8 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 9 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 10 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0RU.