Mrs M E Smith
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 14 for Margaret Ellen Smith of Lowestoft who died on July 4, aged 75.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 14 for Margaret Ellen Smith of Lowestoft who died on July 4, aged 75.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Family mourners were: Robert Smith (husband), Teresa and Robert Morris (daughter and son-in-law), Barry and Sharron Smith (son and daughter-in-law), Harry Green (brother), Bryan Nicholson (brother-in-law), Jason Stone and Laura, Dawn Stone and Darren Hewitt, Robert Morris Jnr and Amanda, Sarah Morris and Mark Weston (grandchildren and partners), Carl and Jade Hewitt, (great grandchildren), Julie Otto, Michelle and Marcus Brown, (nieces, partner and great niece).
There were over 50 friends and neighbours in attendance including Laura Reeder, Debbie Miller, Jaqui Highfield, Steve Jones, Jack and June Cooper, John Walford, Lynn Attreed, George Fox, Linda Taylor, J Wild, Jayne and Shirley, Dave Linder, Vydia Rose, Graham Howsham, Terry Harvey, Anne and John Rix, Mr R Roll, Len, Sheila and Robert King, Anne and Ian Daley, Mr A Tharrat, David Howarth, M Davies, Paul Foran, Brian Steer, Robert Lain, Patrick Cook, Alfred Cook, Arthur Brown, Sylvia and Michael Balls, Mick and Sheila Burke, John Baker, John Klingham and Gerry.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mrs Margaret Smith wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Cancer Research UK or Cystic Fibrosis Trust are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
A moving tribute was read by her son, Barry.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
The family would like to thank the committee and staff of the Lowestoft Bowls and Social Club for their generous effort and contribution for the wake; also the nursing staff of Gertrude Barwood Ward at Lowestoft Hospital for their care and comfort during Margaret's last weeks.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Carlton Road, Lowestoft.